The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Free First Free Item Molag Bal Statuette Not Priestess of Mara costume

Lord_Eomer
Lord_Eomer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
ZOS mentioned in ESO Plus membership new benefits article, https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume. Note that the new costume will not be available immediately, but will arrive in the Crown Store later in the year.

But why in November crown store showcase it turned into Molag Bal Statuette?

Novemeber Crownstore Showcase : https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55169
Edited by Lord_Eomer on October 31, 2018 5:22PM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather have a costume than more house decorations. But hey look another reskinned mount and a discount on gambling crates!!!
    Edited by Mojmir on October 31, 2018 5:28PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plans change I guess, that or the statue isn't free which makes the Mara Costume still the first "free item".
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume. Note that the new costume will not be available immediately, but will arrive in the Crown Store later in the year."

I'd Honestly rather prefer the Molag Bal statue. I need something to decorate my house. Idk when i'd even use the priestess costume. This boy has Wardens, not templars
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Plans change I guess, that or the statue isn't free which makes the Mara Costume still the first "free item".

Statue is free,
    The Molag Bal Statuette will be available in the Crown Store as an exclusive ESO Plus Deal. It will be available for FREE to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, from November 13 to December 6 at 10am EST.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    "The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume. Note that the new costume will not be available immediately, but will arrive in the Crown Store later in the year."

I'd Honestly rather prefer the Molag Bal statue. I need something to decorate my house. Idk when i'd even use the priestess costume. This boy has Wardens, not templars

Was expecting ZOS to stick it's words not just changing plan on the fly!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was excited about the costume, now it’s the statue.. :(
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s said to be the first exclusive collectible, and statuette is furniture item. So expect Priestess of Mara costume in December, I think.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Statue is free,
    The Molag Bal Statuette will be available in the Crown Store as an exclusive ESO Plus Deal. It will be available for FREE to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, from November 13 to December 6 at 10am EST.
    Then I'll stick with plans change I guess. :sweat_smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At last! Tabletop statuette, not a giant one! Finally, beautiful small items to fill the houses with small details! Thank you, ZOS!!!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plans change I guess".

Pretty much this.

Edit: And in the linked article it states the costume will not be available immediately. So not so much plans changed, but we need to read the article thoroughly.
    Edited by idk on October 31, 2018 7:17PM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Plans change I guess".

Pretty much this.

Edit: And in the linked article it states the costume will not be available immediately. So not so much plans changed, but we need to read the article thoroughly.

it clearly says "The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume. "
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going with "plans change", too.

Roll with it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devil is in the details. "The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume. "

To me, this sounds like the costume will be available only to ESO Plus members while the statue will be free to ESO Plus members while others have to buy it (the statue) with crowns.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What? ZOS can't change it's plans? We all expect them to when they do things we don't want.

Not sure why this is a big deal. I'm sure we'll get the priestess costume later. Plus, maybe it was intended to be the first, but later in the year and then they thought, "Hey, let's give them a different free item sooner." So, it's altering their plans by giving us an additional free item before the end of the year.

Maybe not, but, again, I don't see how this is a big deal, unless we aren't going to get the priestess costume at all.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Many MMO's have subscriber discount sections in their stores, so this is at least in line with those. The statue will do nicely and thank you very much!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady