The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Victory Nova

Recremen
Recremen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The fights were fierce and constant. Pushed hard from both sides, the Dominion lost both of their scrolls, one after the other. They were hidden away, taken far from Aldmeri lands deep within enemy territory, then defended by some of the most stalwart warriors the opposition had to offer. Wave after wave of soldiers poured from these keeps of stolen grace, the Pact and the Daggers taunting us with their ill-gotten plunder. But the Dominion rose to the challenge! Conquering the every outpost and castle in our way, we rode gloriously through the halls of the Pact first, resecuring what they'd taken in an amazing show of faction solidarity. Then back up the Western reaches and Dagger lands, the blood not even dried from our armor, we valiantly charged forth to the very tip of Cyrodiil and pulled back our second scroll from the very claws of a dragon.

No force can stop the Dominion! We are a divine people with an abounding respect for each other, who may never be divided even in the thick of our most desperate combat! With mutual love build on a solid foundation of good communication there is nothing we cannot accomplish! Dominion forever! Novas from here to Skyrim!

kN2gkrT.jpg
Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Wrong Forum. See either RP or Campaigns.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong Forum. See either RP or Campaigns.

Your tears will make fine speed pots.

But no, for real, this post transcends mere Campaign commentary and is instead a celebration of how much less toxic AD is than the competing factions and how willing so many of us are to work together to accomplish a common goal.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD IS GREAT, AD IS INVINCIBLE
    EU | PC
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! AD overcame overwhelming odds of 0.2 to 1 to emerge victorious.

For the queen!
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Just one question: after you delivered the scroll did you get bum blasted by any chance?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Just one question: after you delivered the scroll did you get bum blasted by any chance?

I mean... how else do you celebrate a successful scroll run? Or did you mean blasted by the other factions?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

No force can stop the mighty Dominion! Except maybe the opposition being awake?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Would be funnier if Daggerfall wasn't poplocked with AD and EP at 3 bars. ;) But hey I don't want to harsh your jam of scouring a post for details to try to take the wind out of peoples' sails. You do you.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Though I didn't directly help with the scroll recoveries, I can confirm this was during the weekend and PC/NA/Vivec was still active.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD FOR THE WIN!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hail the Dominion.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Would be funnier if Daggerfall wasn't poplocked with AD and EP at 3 bars. ;) But hey I don't want to harsh your jam of scouring a post for details to try to take the wind out of peoples' sails. You do you.

Ahh, guess I should have read your sig to figure out which server you were talking about. I should know by now - if its not mentioned in the post, its usually PC-NA..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Ahh, guess I should have read your sig to figure out which server you were talking about. I should know by now - if its not mentioned in the post, its usually PC-NA..

Hey no worries. I feel for you though, I hear that on your server AD rolls the map every night and leaves it unfun for others to wake up to. Here's hoping you find a healthier server dynamic and pop balance soon!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Hey no worries. I feel for you though, I hear that on your server AD rolls the map every night and leaves it unfun for others to wake up to. Here's hoping you find a healthier server dynamic and pop balance soon!

Actually it's fully red or fully blue every night on PC EU (atleast for most of us who play from EU) then we liberate it and paint it yellow by morning. Get your facts straight :trollface:

Unless you call 5-7 in the morning "night" that is :>
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 1, 2018 4:53PM
    EU | PC
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Actually it's fully red or fully blue every night on PC EU (atleast for most of us who play from EU) then we liberate it and paint it yellow by morning. Get your facts straight :trollface:

If its dark when you look up, its night ( either that or you need to change the bulb )..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Imagine being proud about that. =)
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

If its dark when you look up, its night ( either that or you need to change the bulb )..

Yeah usually sun is up as map turns, besides wintertime. But you still do not call 5-7 in the morning night as far as I'm aware :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Yeah usually sun is up as map turns, besides wintertime. But you still do not call 5-7 in the morning night as far as I'm aware :trollface:

Hey! 5-7am, my eyes are shut - therefore its dark - so its night! :triumph:
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2.27 AM.

Errr, gratz, I guess..

Hey! 5-7am, my eyes are shut - therefore its dark - so its night! :triumph:

Not defending it in anyway btw, just don't like when people call it nightcap. If they lived in NA and played on EU I would understand :<
    EU | PC