The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing crafting station signs?

lygerseye
lygerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
When will we have signs for Jewelry Crafting Stations yet? Dye Stations? Transmutation Stations?

saEytOq.jpg
Edited by lygerseye on October 31, 2018 4:09PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    huaazah! I too feel this need for proper marking of my place. Currently using the mages guild for the jewelry but it is not the same.

+1
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    at a place nobody knows
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

I see banners, but no signs like this...

Alchemists-Sign.jpg

Good find, though... I would like to get a few of the items listed in that link.
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a Jewellery crafting sign. I found it at the global achievement vendor. The one that is in the capital cities of each alliance and the chapter zones.

The sign is blue. I'm assuming you need to be maxed in the skill line to unlock it.

kXoUAua.png
    Edited by PocketNova on October 31, 2018 11:01PM
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »
    There is a Jewellery crafting sign. I found it at the global achievement vendor. The one that is in the capital cities of each alliance and the chapter zones.

The sign is blue. I'm assuming you need to be maxed in the skill line to unlock it.

kXoUAua.png

Thank you!

Seems odd they would call that a banner and not a sign like the rest of the crafts.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the first furnishing they've mislabeled. They just haven't gotten called out enough over this one.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least they added it at all. When it was datamined, I was sure it would only be available for a limited time with the other sign luxury furnishings.
    Personally, I'd prefer to have actual banners for the crafting stations. That creaking noise from the signs drove me mad, and banners are much classier in general.