The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vDSA PS4

SSJ2ronni
SSJ2ronni
✭✭✭
Hi, looking for a solid vdsa team.
I've done it 3 times before all under 1 hr. Once was like 30-40 min.. looking for one of those.
I am a 780cp mag nb able to pull ~45k solo dps.
PS4 console, gamertag: SSJ2ronni. Add me, message me, whichever. Home on weekdays, work on weekends. Let me know.
  • SSJ2ronni
    SSJ2ronni
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for double post, submitted and it said error.. thought it didn't submit. Post here anyway if anything I guess.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still need?
    Pc na
  • SSJ2ronni
    SSJ2ronni
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I'll add you, if anyone else is interested I'm still running vdsa
  • SSJ2ronni
    SSJ2ronni
    ✭✭✭
    @akl77 psn name?
  • SSJ2ronni
    SSJ2ronni
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for experienced players! Already ran 15 times in the past 3-4 days lol don't be shy! The games RNG is really loving me right now..
  • SSJ2ronni
    SSJ2ronni
    ✭✭✭
    *Update* if you look at this, I got every weapon already so yeah... disregard. If you need my help, then okay maybe I'll be willing, but I think I'm good for vdsa 4 now XD anyway forums have been a huge let fall. Useless. I don't know if ppl are scared or don't care, but a good mention here would be um hey maybe fix the looking for group category? Look at destiny, as much as they sucked, they definitely had an awesome integrated app for activities. You never felt alone. ESO feels too much like real life. A vast world, of nothingness. You wanna get something done, better got the guts to not give up! Otherwise this ain't the game for you. Go minecraft or something.