Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik Mount Feathers, unique to event or not?

IlCaccia
IlCaccia
✭✭
So, if the tickets don't reset with dailes i'm gonna be at 9/10, so i can't get the feather for this event, does that mean i can't get the mount anymore or i can just buy 2 feathers on the next event? Because the event blog says they are "unique", so.. I don't know, i hope i can still get it
I'm the guy that claps when sees someone dueling
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    There are 4 unique feathers, each one for past events can be bought in future ones. You're good
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you'll be able to buy the feather next time there's an event.

I think when it says it needs 4 unique feathers it means you have to get one of each colour - you can't buy 4 green feathers and use them to get the indrik. It's a way of making sure no one can get it early, but they're not going to stop you getting it later on.

There are 4 evolved indriks and some people are hoping to get all 4 plus the basic one, so hopefully this system will be up for a long time (it may be permanent but ZOS haven't said) and everyone will have plenty of time to get the ones they want.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are also going to have to try get another sort of currency ("Berries") to try "evolve" our indrik mount later on. No details yet; we probably only find out about this in March 2019 or later.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're good OP, you can purchase the feather you've missed out on next event, and maths says even if you only do a decent proportion of the daily "events" from here until NY, you'll still get the required tickets (and thus feathers) with plenty of time to spare.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are also going to have to try get another sort of currency ("Berries") to try "evolve" our indrik mount later on. No details yet; we probably only find out about this in March 2019 or later.

pretty sure i saw somewhere that the event tickets will be the currency, and you use them to buy the berries, which will be items or food of some sort to feed the indriks

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These are the rules explicitly posted:
    Gotta catch em' all!