The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily Reward

opossum_ESO
Howdy,

I'm a returning player & for the past few weeks I've had a daily reward I could claim when I log in...however for the past few days I've seen the Reward box, but no button to claim it. It might have started after the patch...not sure. There is nothing in the Daily Reward section of the Crown Store either...are there only a certain number of daily rewards? Not really Daily Rewards if so.

Thanks
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say for sure if this is what is happening, but at the end of the month you will "run out" of rewards, if you grab them daily.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy,

I'm a returning player & for the past few weeks I've had a daily reward I could claim when I log in...however for the past few days I've seen the Reward box, but no button to claim it. It might have started after the patch...not sure. There is nothing in the Daily Reward section of the Crown Store either...are there only a certain number of daily rewards? Not really Daily Rewards if so.

Thanks

When it hits the end of the month, the reward may be unclaimable. It will roll over and start a new month of rewards soon. :)
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.