Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Lost to Madness" contest creations!

Shamisa_En
Shamisa_En
✭✭✭
smallersitelogo.png

The spooky holidays are on, so heck, it’s a good time to share the entries of Tamriel Homes’ recent housing contest: “Lost to Madness!“

Entrants of this contest were challenged to design a home entirely succumbed to madness! Houses eligible for entering were limited from the smallest homes to the homes at 70k price range.
You can view larger animated versions of the images by clicking them, and for the best quality you can find a couple of stills included for each entry.

The entries are listed only in alphabetical order:

rjl4lk0rdh2f.gif
bb9fdgj4tv4c.gif

jwh0uwrh9j9g.gif
c5x55i6r0fgu.gif

wultx6ukfdyi.gif
x9ptc8l6sunl.gif

dut3n6incogs.gif
szw05xozrdcv.gif

etmnv886d17l.gif
pxrm1coqn8nj.gif

xadevs2e69ma.gif
aj3p1fyrny5i.gif

h16wyc6ssgss.gif
esd24cbq9o3j.gif

lncjvrmsxo76.gif
gqxvtb3mzdec.gif

Thanks for your time! We're currently holding our next housing contest: "Argonian Tenant!" If you're interested, welcome aboard!
Edited by Shamisa_En on October 30, 2018 7:35PM
The devil's in the details.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg that wolf stripper, so funny
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I second the Wolf stripper. It's just wrong how much I love that! I look forward to hearing who won.
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Alexsae wrote: »
    I second the Wolf stripper. It's just wrong how much I love that! I look forward to hearing who won.

Ah, the final top three placings were:

1st place: @Hirciness
    2nd place: @happy800mph
    3rd place: @Elara_Northwind

Guideline in voting was to consider creativity, aesthetics, and adherency to the theme.
    Edited by Shamisa_En on October 31, 2018 4:38PM
    The devil's in the details.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexsae wrote: »

I've visited this house in the game. And it wasn't till I saw the Wolf stripper that I started to look back at the placement of the Imperial statues that I gave me a "Yeah, umm, I hope I see what you did there, or my mind has totally gone to the gutter" thought.

Don't tell me if it is the second.