The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Congratulation on the Murkmire bugs

OrphanHelgen
OrphanHelgen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Gratz on being able to bug out every single daily quest. It's fascinating actually.
PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :trollface:
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What exactly is bugged for you? I've done dozens of them and everything's fine.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

-Dev
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Every daily quest. Yesterday I had to place some stolen sticks or something next to a world boss. I ran around the quest circle for over 15 mins, nothing. Today I had 2 different quests I couldn't complete, both in the teeth of Sithis delve. It's usually a circle on the map telling me to collect something, and it's nothing to collect. I run around for more than 20 mins today, killing mobs.. going in and out of delve. Restarting game. Nothing works. It was a shared quest so I couldn't abandon it and pick it up again. This have been happening every single day since the Murkmire release. Someone saying they never have bugged quests, and others say they have. Might be different compared to accounts or something then.

• themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest counts when someone in your group picks up the stuff, so even if it's bugged for you, you can still complete with a group given that not every single person is bugged on the same item.

But if you are doing solo then you are kinda rip. Teeth of Sithis quests are bugged to hell. Yesterday's patch notes said they fixed stuff but today i bugged out in other delve as well, which was working ok before. Spent quite some time, abandoning and retrying quest.
    PC|EU
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The quest counts when someone in your group picks up the stuff, so even if it's bugged for you, you can still complete with a group given that not every single person is bugged on the same item.

But if you are doing solo then you are kinda rip. Teeth of Sithis quests are bugged to hell. Yesterday's patch notes said they fixed stuff but today i bugged out in other delve as well, which was working ok before. Spent quite some time, abandoning and retrying quest.

Looks like you are 100% right @themaddaedra . The quests I pick up myself, isn't bugged, but those I get from others are. I do them solo yes. Looks like a bit wrong designed imh.

• k_8
    k_8
    So far, I have encountered three bugged quests: Unsuitable Suitors (keep falling through the Watchtower floor); Death Among the Dead-Water (tamed vine tongue won't pull me up the bank and there is no way to get up there otherwise); and a daily quest, Old scrolls (one scroll isn't visible anywhere in the area it's supposed to be). This is extremely frustrating and not up to ESO's usually high standard. Murkmire launched over six months ago. When will these be fixed?
  • k_8
    k_8
    k_8 wrote: »
    So far, I have encountered three bugged quests: Unsuitable Suitors (keep falling through the Watchtower floor); Death Among the Dead-Water (tamed vine tongue won't pull me up the bank and there is no way to get up there otherwise); and a daily quest, Old scrolls (one scroll isn't visible anywhere in the area it's supposed to be). This is extremely frustrating and not up to ESO's usually high standard. Murkmire launched over six months ago. When will these be fixed?

I'm playing on a PC on the NA server. I would really love to get an answer on when these will be fixed.
  • EATherrian
    k_8 wrote: »

The Unsuitable Suitors and Death Among the Dead-Water are happening for me also. Tried both yesterday and today.
  • NK656
    NK656
    ✭✭
    I have the same issues in both of those quests. I was able to finish the suitor quest by using streak or by jumping to inspect the mat on the right, and you should be able to jump over to the ladder, where it shouldn't let you fall through