The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I can't claim my daily reward today

Lirkin
Lirkin
✭✭✭✭
I missed some of the rewards this month an it show that I have a reward ready to claim but it will not allow me to claim it. There is no button on the bottom of the reward on the logout screen and the notifications leads me to a blank screen.
  • snackrat
    snackrat
    ✭✭✭
    Came here to report the same bug. I get the notification it is waiting for me, and I can see what it is (the cat pet). But the button is inactive and if I open the Daily Rewards screen it is completely empty.

EDIT: My friend found a work-around. If you open the menu (Crown Store menu, Daily Rewards tab), you can still press your activate key (default E) and claim it that way.
    Edited by snackrat on October 31, 2018 5:07AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

It would seem unintended that players cannot claim a reward today being the day ends during this month. Is someone able to look into this and provide information to these nice people?
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. It shows the image of 2000 alliance points, but nothing happens when clicking it. Going into the daily rewards screen in crownstore is just empty, so that workaround mentioned by a poster here, does not work for me.

At least it's just 2000 alliance point and not 100K or 5 crates or some crazy thing like that.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snackrat wrote: »
    Came here to report the same bug. I get the notification it is waiting for me, and I can see what it is (the cat pet). But the button is inactive and if I open the Daily Rewards screen it is completely empty.

EDIT: My friend found a work-around. If you open the menu (Crown Store menu, Daily Rewards tab), you can still press your activate key (default E) and claim it that way.

Thanks, facing the same issue!
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    snackrat wrote: »

Thank you so much for sharing this workaround!
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -