The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Window Mode freezes the Macbook Pro, 2015

Romilly
Romilly
✭✭✭
This seems related to other problems (not waking from sleep if game is still in focus when shut). If I do to window mode, and try to look something up on Safari, my whole machine hangs and I have to hard power reboot (again, as I said waking from sleep, NOT good).

WTF guys, this isn't rocket science, make it f*cking work like it is 1985 or something when we had our first workstations that could multi-task windows.

I'm losing it with this game. This might be the last ESO+ re-up I do.

• Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah and the amateur hour bug with entering in full-screen window mode every time and having to manually go to settings and change it... thats not a game changer, just a minor pain in the rear. But being force to hard reboot the machine because I made the mistake of needing to look something up on a modern multi-tasking operating system... Puhleeze.
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need to come up with a transition plan? Perhaps offer us all a free copy of Windows 10 and a bootcamp partition....