The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing - stuff to DO!

Noisy_Cricket
Noisy_Cricket
Soul Shriven
I wish there was more stuff to do in my solo house. I really enjoy the guild/friend gathering place, and the crafting/storage is unbeatable! But now that I've got my house built up, I just want more reasons to be in it.

Anyone have cool things they do with their house after it's done being furnished?
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    I catch myself being in my house often, mostly due to having all the crafting stations very close to each other.

Since it's the Sleek Creek, the free teleport makes it quite fast to go to a fence or bank too.

When the new merchant and banker comes, they will be a perfect upgrade for the house B)
    (The Fence, my only assistant so far, takes too much of the money IMO)

Besides crafting stations, if you try to get Achievement Furniture, you'll have a lot to due with regards to your home :)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn