The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DEBUFF tracker/alert? (For on enemies?)

Crystles
Crystles
Soul Shriven
Hi!

I'm curious if theres any suggestions for what I'm looking for in detail.

What I really need(want) is an addon that will track very specific debuffs on enemies, much like the Buff Timers mod does for you!

I want to be able to track the debuff for Surprise Attack (and potentially other debuffs down the road), and be alerted when i'm attacking a mob that doesnt have that debuff on it, or if it's about to wear off, again similar to how Buff Timers works, just for the enemy.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do this with Srendarr's (IIRC?) and also Bandits UI (you need to make the debuffs into a widget (middle mouse button to add to widget list) and then you can display them on the screen).

Srendarr Buff & Debuff Tracker

Bandits UI

My personal favourite is Bandit's but mainly because it has everything I need - mini-map, timers, unit frames etc etc
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Crystles
    Crystles
    Soul Shriven
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    You can do this with Srendarr's (IIRC?) and also Bandits UI (you need to make the debuffs into a widget (middle mouse button to add to widget list) and then you can display them on the screen).

Srendarr Buff & Debuff Tracker

Bandits UI

My personal favourite is Bandit's but mainly because it has everything I need - mini-map, timers, unit frames etc etc

Thank you!

I have tried Srendarr's bars, they're good! Just lacks a particular feature that I'm after; Alerts. I'll give Bandit's UI a whirl though, it looks very interesting!
  • Crystles
    Crystles
    Soul Shriven
    So, messing with Bandits UI gave me an idea, and Buff Timer can actually track when you apply a debuff... So that makes it absolutely what i was looking for!

That said, Bandit's UI is awesome, and I'll be using it regardless for many other things!