The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potion Makers Add On

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Been away for awhile. Updated all the addons using Minion. The Potion Maker addon is still red, not usable.

It mentions I need Libaddon menu, Libstub which i have. It also mentions libalchemy, which isn't listed Minion.?
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    There are 2 different 'versions' in minion for potion maker, and the one that seems to be working and up to date at the moment is what minion is showing me as: Potion Maker (For Alchemy Crafting). And the last update date for it is: 10/20/18. That should help narrow it down properly. It looks like one of it's earlier versions is still listed on minion, which might have been the problems. I had to uninstall that recently when I played around with moving my addons folder, and ended up with a few that no longer work put in. Hopefully this helps, as that should be the most workable version.

@Alassirana