The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Health bug in bg?

mirog
mirog
✭✭✭
I haven't played in about a year so maybe this is intentional and I'm just dumb but my health in bgs is like 1400-1500 less than it is in a no cp campaign (without alliance emp buffs too). I can't figure out why this is so I've just assumed it's a bug
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something to do with eating a food buff with poisons equipped i've heard. Try unequipping it and eating arain.
  • mirog
    mirog
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Something to do with eating a food buff with poisons equipped i've heard. Try unequipping it and eating arain.

I don't use poisons so it's not that, maybe something similar tho.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you are in a no CP campaign, you might not benefit from the 20% extra max Magicka, stamina and health from having 100 points allocated in any of the CP skill trees.

Because allocating CP’s into them increases your maximum resources by up to a maximum of 20% when you allocate 100 points.
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 28, 2018 1:14PM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Because you are in a no CP campaign, you might not benefit from the 20% extra max Magicka, stamina and health from having 100 points allocated in any of the CP skill trees.

Because allocating CP’s into them increases your maximum resources by up to a maximum of 20% when you allocate 100 points.

OP already mentioned his comparison was with a no-CP campaign to begin with.

But since this thread has been necro'd anyway, I'll chip-in. A few months back, there was a bug that was causing the wrong faction to get the emp buff (eg. EP has emp, but DK players get the health bonus). The timeframe of this post coincides with that, so it's possible.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden