The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Outfits][Poll] Hide armor slots * Make more outfit combinations possible

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please add a comment)
    Craziux wrote: »
    Agreed on this, it also would also be cool to see a Sai Sahan costume sometime, but I wish for the "Invisible Motif" or hide armor pieces first.
    And a outfit unlock for the "companions" weapons. Sai sahans sword, the prophets staff, lyris axe... tharns staff, mannimarcos staff even... now that we -have- the outfit system, those -would- make great additions for it, yes?

But agreed, other things first.
    "True understanding can be found only in the Shadow between Light and Dark..."
    Leskandera - Sneaky Dunmer Bounty Huntress
    Kelasendar - Sorcerous Dunmer Goth Librarian
    Kes dre-Lana - Amazonian Orsimer Craftsmistress
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd like to hide more armor slots.
    If they don't want a naked character, limit the amount of slots that could be nonvisible to maybe 3.

I like it, I just dont think every slot should be able to be empty, on a character.
    Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar *the Vestige a Paladin
    Cacique Yokuda | Redguard - Warden *Shaman Healer
    Juks | Redguard - Nightblade *Treasure Hunter and Thief
    Goliath of Hammerfell | Redguard - Dragonknight *Warrior Tank
    Kaotik Von Dae'mon | Redguard - Sorcerer *Arena Veteran and Conjuror

Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard Paladin and wielder of Chrysamere; he has been blessed to save Nirn from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. Further accomplishments, he has also stopped the destruction of Morrowind, Clockwork City and returned order to the isle of Summerset. These events have made him a legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including Queen Aryenn. (not only Sai Sahan has a secret snowflake!)

During his adventurous travels, he typically is a loner but has made an allegiance with a small group of the Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah currently reside in the Alik'r desert and include: Cacique Yokuda a Shaman who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca. Cacique leads the group in a daily prayer whenever he is out on his hunts. Kalik can mystically hear the prayers Cacique whispers in the desert to keep his friend safe before battles. In Sentinel, one of King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguards the Goliath of Hammerfell asked to join them after witnessing the defeat of the Withered Hand. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with clearing delves and dungeons when necessary. Juks a master thief that frequents the Sisters of the Sands inn knows how to infiltrate any bank vault or lowly bandit hideout without detection, but Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the thief. Juks found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long on a full-mooned night and because of his greed, lost two fingertips as a lesson! Last but not least the conjurer of magical pets, Kaotik Von’Daemon. Kaotik an outcast pariah due to his conjuration of magical pets, met Kalik while traveling from Alik'r to an arena in Wrothgar by caravan. During this trip, the caravan was ambushed in Bangkorai by a large group of bandits (former Imperial soldiers) fleeing the destroyed Imperial City in Cyrodiil. Kalik by happenstance was traveling thru this area on his Auridon warhorse (which previously belonged to Darien Gautier) and he was able to save the fellow Ash'abah tribesman while also dispatching most of the bandits to an early grave. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel but always know what each other is doing as they frequent a hideout in Sentinel's inn. Their hideout is a kept by Nuzhimeh and as she passes messages written between them, they also enjoy her company and her bed.

After the caravan battle, Kalik spared four other men besides his tribesman Kaotik from the bandits. Three of the four men also being held captive, were only alive because of their relation to Abnur Tharn the Imperial Battlemage of the Elder Council (also one of Ras Kalik's mentors in the Five Companions). These three men are Tyrus Septim a scholar and advisor to the Tharn family, Cinan Tharn a pompous treasure hunting grand-nephew of Abnur Tharn and Herzog Zwei the Genesis, a Breton Cleric who was only seeking to purchase artifacts from Cinan Tharn, including a long lost Ayelid sword named Sinweaver, and possibly a suit of armor that the King of Worms, Manimarco once wore. After their rescue and the exchange of gold for these rare items, the Redguards, Imperials and Breton men parted ways. The remaining Dunmer captive looked familiar...

The Dunmer and fourth man spared was Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Morrowind. During a rough interrogation, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. Tythis was providing his slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The Imperial bandits were negotiating Andromo with House Telvanni for a lucrative ransom. Kalik could never free Tythis due to his slavery and war crimes, but he chose not to execute him either. The worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be a manservant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a nice option, yes.

For those that have spent many hours, blood, sweat, tears to earn certain skins would be in heaven I bet!
    Father of 3 ESO player - Daily late night logins ; )

Don't kid yourself. If you want to achieve higher rewards it will not be easy, at first! Never give up on yourself in RL or in game!

PS4: NA & EU
    Remember to have fun because at the end of the day that's what this whole gaming thing is about.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    Community Ambassador
    FakeFox wrote: »
    I want to be able to hide guild tabards, god damn!

Seriously, this.

And adding hide for all the actual slots would be sweet too
    Lone Wolf Help
    For the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.
    PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord | WWW
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    It would be a nice option, yes.

For those that have spent many hours, blood, sweat, tears to earn certain skins would be in heaven I bet!

For skins or tattoos this would just work so well, agreed.
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1110+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7000+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thiiiiis!
    You know you don't have to be here right?
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Wanna see it.. google it..
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I want to look sexy :(
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    PVP&PVE templar healer / PVP magicka DD templar, warden, sorc
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just add the option like you would hide your helmet at the outfit station.
    Oh wait that doesn't cost gold, making your outfit cheaper overall, meaning less sales of tokens.
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    Just add the option like you would hide your helmet at the outfit station.
    Oh wait that doesn't cost gold, making your outfit cheaper overall, meaning less sales of tokens.

Hmm.. What if they started selling the motif "spell of hiding" or something for 2.5k crowns on the crown store?
    I wish for it to be available in-game without crowns too, but you know, it's ZOS.
    Edited by Craziux on July 28, 2018 2:14AM

,<* 1110+ CP EU/PC *>,
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer not to double post, but it's been a while, and I think this still is needed.
    Please come with more comments, that will keep this relevant and hopefully one day sooner properly noticed and implemented!

With the current outfit system, you got so many more possibilities than before, but hiding certain pieces (Belts, Shoulders and so on) is needed to make even more outfits possible. I'm playing FFXIV at the time, where you can hide ALL gear pieces if you so wish to. I'm not doing that, and not everyone is running around naked, very very few are. (There's always someone) But I like hiding hands most of the time or sometimes chest piece for a summer outfit etc. The whole system for that game works differently, so it can't be the same as ESO, but with the possibility to make the pieces invisible, a ton more outfit looks are possible instead of ALWAYS covering EVERY INCH of your body up with some sort of cloth or armor! xD

Nobody's complaining there. I think if they get this implemented, you could hide pieces you don't want and really make your character unique!

,<* 1110+ CP EU/PC *>,
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent idea, I second that.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Craziux Jess has said on another post about this that they are aware this is a commonly requested feature and hope to be able to implement it in the future
    PS4 NA
  • Aurelle1
    Aurelle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy to prevent half the population running around butt-naked. Just allow hiding any piece of armour except chest and legs.

There you go.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dream of making a Redguard character in Sai Sahan style.
    I dream of making a Khajiit character in Sai Sahan style.
    I dream of making different Reachmen characters covered with tattoos, yet wering pieces of armor
    I dream of hiding shoulder parts - I like all that pauldrons and epaulets, but sometimes I'd want them to be hidden

And also, skins. I never wanted skins, because there's no way to show them properly. There are some costumes that reveal chest, but I want armor, specific armor in each case. Some parts of Hollowjack combined with Blood-Forged skin - that could be just terrific
    Edited by myskyrim26 on October 28, 2018 3:18PM
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to hide my shoulders. I just dont like 90% of the ones there now.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shoulders....we need it
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please add a comment)
    Kalik_Gold wrote: »
    If they don't want a naked character, limit the amount of slots...
    If they do it as "invisible armor motiv", they can choose which armor pieces they might put up for sale this way. Shoulders, chest, gloves and boots would make sense... but they can for example decide just not to include one for pants... meaning people would still have to wear that one as visible armor...

One other consideration might be non-armor style outfit motiv pieces.
    Like... jewelry.
    Have gilded bracers instead of gloves to show off your merchant wealth, wear a silver crown or circlet instead of helmet for the "noble commander" feeling, have a heap of gold chains around your neck instead of a cuirass so you can pity the fool who dares challenge you in PvP... ;)

And while we're at it... why have they not yet allowed "civilian clothing" into the outfit system? Well, the prisoner outfit aside... I mean, all those stealable clothes, why not let people decon them for outfit unlocks? Or maybe... only a chance to learn the style, so you might have to decon several before it "clicks" (making it more grindy). And then... add more stuff that way, they could basically sell each costume -again- in bits and pieces for the outfit system, yes?

See ZOS? There is profit to be made here... PROFIT! You know you want to... :p ;) :D
    "True understanding can be found only in the Shadow between Light and Dark..."
    Leskandera - Sneaky Dunmer Bounty Huntress
    Kelasendar - Sorcerous Dunmer Goth Librarian
    Kes dre-Lana - Amazonian Orsimer Craftsmistress
  • Pennylong
    Pennylong
    ✭✭✭
    I would love this and for them to add the regular clothes you find while stealing things to the options.
  • Pennylong
    Pennylong
    ✭✭✭
    No, because everyone would choose to hide all armor and run around naked. This game is already a f***k-show and does not need to get any worse.

Maybe they could leave pants as not optional.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna see it.. google it..

so then I should say the same of shoulder pieces.Certainly do not want to see them on my toon.
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Shirtless Nords. Yes, please.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say let us hide anything but legs and chests. We don't need to encourage the fat orcs in their bonnets to run around without pants, its bad enough as is -_-
  • rabidrufus64
    rabidrufus64
    ✭✭✭✭

agreed