The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has zos said anything about the enchant change?

The_Brosteen
The_Brosteen
✭✭✭✭✭
Specifically after murkmire went live, with all of the feedback? Just curious if they have stood their ground with the change made or have said anything else related to it. If you don't know what I'm talking about they changed they we enchancts are proc'd which subsequently allowed for very broken builds to come about in pvp. I haven't seen anything in the dev tracker.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more badly they screw things up the more quite they're about that.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said they agree the way enchants work on DW is too strong and will make adjustments
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said they agree the way enchants work on DW is too strong and will make adjustments

Wild guess here, no eta?
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

have they said anything about the other balance changes?
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where, How, When?
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure nerf pve again for three sake of pvp.
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

PVE doesn't need a crutch.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joy_Division

Since I could not find anything in the dev tracker area and others are asking, did Zos suggest any timeline or is it no ETA?
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Jesus!

:)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've completed every vet trial in the game, you definitely do not need the DW changes to complete anything.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knowing zos and their incompetence they will go full brain dead and just blanket nerf it like they did with speed making dw absolutely useless and the worst skill line. I can see some bs like “increases the cost of rending by 200%” “decreases the damage by 50%”
    “Reduced the bleed effects by 70%”
    “All dw skills now cost triple”
    “Reworked all of the dw passives, they now all give 2% cost reduction, 1% faster resurrect time, 3% more range with flurry, and gives your 2% more jump height”
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pednick wrote: »

It's fixed as per patch note, pvp can stop crying now.

Another one who doesn't understand the need for balance in PVE, too..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does that fixes it?
    Bleeds still apply the enchants as far as I can read. They just say they won't proc at the same time if you hit once. But with slashes and flurry you can proc both.
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol if thats considered a fix...
    Edited by ScardyFox on October 29, 2018 10:48AM
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that might fix it. I can't recall now, but twin slashes has ticks every 2 seconds, no? Now, if one damage tick (I frankly thought it always has been the case, it was in notes - turns out there was a bug) can only proc one enchantment at a time (even if both are off cooldown), then single rending slashes won't be enough to proc both enchantment as soon as they're off cooldown (so, number of procs from twins slashes alone will be halved now). Weaving and/or second weapon ability would be needed to proc them both as soon as they're ready. I think it's more or less reasonable.

But that's assuming 2s tick rate, I may be mistaken here and can't verify now - just been a while since I checked.
    Edited by John_Falstaff on October 29, 2018 10:53AM
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Pednick wrote: »

It's fixed as per patch note, pvp can stop crying now.

Another one who doesn't understand the need for balance in PVE, too..

This fix maybe but a lot of others through the years, unwarranted.
    "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    I've completed every vet trial in the game, you definitely do not need the DW changes to complete anything.

I see no connections between DW changes and your ability to complete every vet trial in the game. Care to explain?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    If you *** the bed, would you talk about it?
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As an update to earlier point - yes, looked up, seems like twin slashes tick every 2 seconds. So, single twin slashes application will only be capable of doing half the maximum possible procs of double infused enchants. The rest will have to come from other abilities and light/heavy attacks. I think people in PvP got what they wanted (which is, no more easy fire-and-forget burst of enchantment damage).
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a good time for a pvp healer there was so much damage to heal I made a ton of ap.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like all other underperforming changes they ignore PTS feedback on and push live, they'll give it a tiny nod of acknowledgement, and not change it or even say anything else about it for months.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so based on this, uh, fix double dual wield with torugs is still the cheese of the week.

Good time to be a templar I guess