The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Dark cloak purges again but...

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
Streak gets its cost multiplier removed and sorcs can spam it like before

Dark cloak purges again but... 37 votes

Ya
24%
GilvothMisterBigglesworthIruil_ESOXvorgWitchyWarriorChunkyCatcpuScientistMicah_BayerFatFred 9 votes
Nah
56%
Donnasnowheart_ESOSolarikendaedemrwb17_ESOVandrilKolachemmtaniacJoosef_KivikilpiStrider__RoshinKatzMainTanksusmitdsNateS4Jimmy_The_FixerNevascaCage_Lizardmanak_pvpRagnarock41Mrsinister2ccmedaddycrazy_catman21Creationofgod 21 votes
Hmm
10%
EdziuJobooAGS_Ahala_evoniee 4 votes
Other
8%
JsmallsTommy_The_GunZekka 3 votes
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I know MagSorcs are becoming limited now, but you're talking about buffing the "strongest" solo PvP classes, this thread is not going to end well.

Also I think forcing a Dodge, being untargetable (if done right), being able to reset combat, and giving a guaranteed next crit is enough, it really doesn't need Purge on top of that.
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm
    Jsmalls wrote: »
    I know MagSorcs are becoming limited now, but you're talking about buffing the "strongest" solo PvP classes, this thread is not going to end well.

Also I think forcing a Dodge, being untargetable (if done right), being able to reset combat, and giving a guaranteed next crit is enough, it really doesn't need Purge on top of that.

That is the shadowy disguise morph, Im talking about the heal morph
    Options
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    No, a purge would make it OP, it only looks lackluster to nightblades too used to carry disguise .
    I use it on my brawler build and it's already a good complement to vigor, much more effective than green dragonblood for example.
    All it needs is a buff on minor protection duration.
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, buff NB even more.... it's not like it's the strongest class or anything
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
    Options
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    No presents for the other three classes?
    Edited by RedRook on October 26, 2018 11:46PM
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedRook wrote: »

Since we are all dreaming here: can DKs get old Battle Roar and Helping Hands back?
    Options
  • FatFred
    FatFred
    ✭✭✭
    Ya
    Hv you tried StamSorcs?I wanna try but not sure.
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm
    Royaji wrote: »
    RedRook wrote: »

Since we are all dreaming here: can DKs get old Battle Roar and Helping Hands back?

And templars can have shards stun again
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya
    And DKs get original inferno...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya
    as long as you remove BOTH the Damage and the Stunn from streak then sure ill agree to this ands Vote "Yes".
    Options
  • Burtan
    Burtan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    As a stamsorc main who never drops streak I think this would be very unbalanced. However if cloak does not have a stacking cost multiplier then neither should this ability.

Fair is fair.
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nah
    Yeah to both. But for cloak only one effect per heal tick, else it gets way too strong. I clicked wrong.

DKsUnite wrote: »
    Great idea, buff NB even more.... it's not like it's the strongest class or anything
    The dark cloak morph, AKA the health based heal one, not the mental OP stealth/dot supress/force miss one.
    Edited by ak_pvp on October 27, 2018 9:24AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purge sucks. Make it reflect the DoTs / negative effects back at the caster!!!!
    Options
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm
    Sure, if everything that’s not a sorc or nightblade can also get some of its class identity back (or a class identity period in Magdens case)
    Options