Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Options for returning player (played from launch for about a year)

jahaposada
jahaposada
✭✭✭
ESO+ - What does this give me access to exactly? All content? Only when I'm subbed?

ESO Collection (from store) - Is this all the available content?

Thanks for your help!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ will give you access to all content classed as a DLC whilst the sub is active. This now includes Morrowind story/zone which became a DLC with the release of Summerset (expect Summerset to be a DLC with the release of the 2019 expansion)

ESO+ also gets you double bank size, extra housing item limit, crafting bag and 10% bonus to various things (XP, gold etc.)

ESO collection looks like all the story content, but not the dungeon DLC, so it won't get you us much as a subscription. It also is lacking Clockwork City and Murkmire.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, while Morrowind is INCLUDED as Turelus mentioned, the Warden class IS NOT INCLUDED and needs to be bought separately. So basically everything EXCEPT Summerset and Warden class.

You also get 1500 crowns a month for subbing soon to be 1650 crowns. Once you stop subbing it all stops. You DON'T loose anything but nothing new can be stored in the loot bag or in your bank if you went past the storage where you would be double. Everything will come back if you resub again. I have done this a few times. Subbed and unsubbed and resubbed again.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"