Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tonights menu.. Vet Blackrose Prison PC-NA

magictucktuck
magictucktuck
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys! I'm looking for a group for Blackrose prison, I have a discord server I will invite you to. Looking for a couple good players who want to go in for their first time and we will follow a guide together and finish it. Looking for chill respectfully players who know their class.bio breaks are allowed. I have a son and make frequent trips to wipe butts, not going for the speed run but not going to be there all night either!

Voice comms a must.

Be able to learn from mistakes and work with the group.

Need tank and dps. I will heal or dps depending on who wants to come.

@magictucktuck
Edited by magictucktuck on October 23, 2018 7:50PM
PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time you usually play?
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most the day on weekends unless something comes up and after work everyday which is 8pm est time for a few hours

@TheDarkShadow im on now

PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

• TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually play after 8pm EST everyday except friday and sat. I've done vBRP on dps and looking for a group to do it on tank and other dps. I'll add friend you tonight when I get on.
  • i b Apathy
    I added you guys. @callmedunks
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cleared up to stage 4 with another group and invited you and your tanking friend to join to help me clear it since others had to go for trials. Crown went to tank for invites, and because it's easier to locate in the dungeon.

Tank was inadequate with self heals and mechanics, and kicked me out, the healer, after a few wipes.

We ran together a few days before where the same tank could not clear level 2 because he wasn't good enough.

Would not recommend anyone the kind of experience I have had running with the people you associate with.

Edited by gabriebe on October 29, 2018 3:21AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i feel bad like i told you in game. but no matter how upset the random guy i just met is and the other random guy i just just met. im not got to try to weasel crown from someone to give it to you to just do the same thing.

that's just not me.

so you can continue to act like a child and somehow blame the guy who tried to stay mutual or you can take some responsibility.

@gabriebe
    Edited by magictucktuck on October 29, 2018 1:06PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You felt bad and didn't do anything because you didn't want to lose the progress you guys had no part in whatsoever. I would have found other people to do this run with, or disbanded the group altogether. To highjack it like this is crazy disrespect, something I have never seen in the 2 years or so I have played this game.

That tank could not clear this content on his own, and you know it as well as I do.

This community able to clear this content is too small to pull stunts like these. I think it's more than fair to put a word of warning to anyone wanting to get in contact with you to clear this content.

Edited by gabriebe on October 29, 2018 6:36PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    You felt bad and didn't do anything because you didn't want to lose the progress you guys had no part in whatsoever. I would have found other people to do this run with, or disbanded the group altogether. To highjack it like this is crazy disrespect, something I have never seen in the 2 years or so I have played this game.

That tank could not clear this content on his own, and you know it as well as I do.

This community able to clear this content is too small to pull stunts like these. I think it's more than fair to put a word of warning to anyone wanting to get in contact with you to clear this content.

You realize I left as well right?

You can be salty towards me all you want but I'm not going to drag myself into this lol so good luck on future groups!
    Edited by magictucktuck on October 29, 2018 6:42PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to realize that when you get kicked off discord, group and blocked off chat.

Of your own run.

Edited by gabriebe on October 29, 2018 6:44PM

The traitor

• magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't even at my computer. I was wiping my son's butt and when I came back I thought you had just quit until you started /telling me to steal crown and kick everyone and invite you.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

• Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    You get a group yet. Me and my bro run the same time as you guys and have tank and dps. The only downside is we kinda like learning stats through exp and not videos. If your down we are always looking g for a good challenge.