The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mouse clicks not working in game

raffaeleg
raffaeleg
✭✭✭
After 22th October patch, I'm not able to click anything in game. Can't click Settings, Addons and so. Anyone?
Edited by raffaeleg on October 23, 2018 11:49AM
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone? Well I'm surprised to hear it, almost happy to hear it, looks like are just my settings. Using keyboard to walk/run and looks like is running drunk, lol. No spinning issue because of Mojave. Mouse pointer isn't working, anywhere. I only can play with controller just because I have a hotkey to switch keyboard/controller. Any idea is welcome, thanks!
    Edited by raffaeleg on October 23, 2018 1:30PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There could be an issue with your "UserSettings.txt" file causing the control problem your encountering. Recreating this file may help resolve your issue.
    • Navigate to the Documents folder. (It'll be under favorites in the Finder option)
    • Documents\ElderScrollsOnline\Live\
    • In the Live folder you will find "UserSettings.txt".
    • Create a backup then delete the text file.
    • Open the ESO launcher and run a repair.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    When I delete the file "UserSettings.txt" the Launcher is quitting immediately when I run it.

Update: I could repair it, but nothing has changed. The funny part: PTS server is working.
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There could be an issue with your "UserSettings.txt" file causing the control problem your encountering. Recreating this file may help resolve your issue.
    • Navigate to the Documents folder. (It'll be under favorites in the Finder option)
    • Documents\ElderScrollsOnline\Live\
    • In the Live folder you will find "UserSettings.txt".
    • Create a backup then delete the text file.
    • Open the ESO launcher and run a repair.

Edited by raffaeleg on October 23, 2018 4:40PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @raffaeleg

Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so they can investigate why you are having this issue on the live servers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you anyway. Looks like Murkmire patch didn’t work properly on my iMac Pro. I solved, downloading again the whole game.
  • chaos1970
    chaos1970
    The BOW and frame rate issue's seem to be only on those of us using a Mac. Happened with the last update and I've seen one and only one acknowledgement from the powers that be that they know about it and a patch will be issued in the future.
    So with all the things going on and Holiday event's and the new DLC the game remains unplayable for most Mac user's with absolutely no word what they are doing to fix it nor to compensate us for not being able to play this game