The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't start Morrowind

Mehya
Mehya
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I haven't played for a while. When I went to the crown store i saw morrowind already purchased but I never bought it.
I wanted to play it since it said purchased so I went to my collections to start the questline, but it already said quest accepted.
Then I went to my journal. NO QUESTS. The last thing I tried to do was go to the npc's that could start the quest, but those npc's weren't there.

Please help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mehya

If you are having issues with starting the quests for Morrowind, please open a ticket with customer support. They can check your account to find out what may be causing this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mehya
    Mehya
    Soul Shriven
    I dit but this was the response:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!

We greatly appreciate you bringing this potential bug to our attention. This information has been collected and will be passed on to our development team. You will not receive a further response to this ticket.

We encourage you check the Bug Reports section of the ESO Forums as well. The development team checks these regularly and it allows you to add video and screenshots more easily to help dscribe the issue you're experiencing.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Kind Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • Mehya
    Mehya
    Soul Shriven
    nvm, i already finished the story line been so long ago xD