Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combine the Meta for Uber Metallimeta!

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Argonian
Infused jewelry + cooldown Glyphs
Torugs
DW

Gets away from alchemist because you don't need damage thanks to Glyphs
Gets away from any sustain sets because of Argonian potion sustain

Can be heavy or medium; NB heavy seems pretty wicked
I would go medium well-fitted for more roll dodge probably.

But monster and second set can be any utility based set. Can be proc based, can be heal based, can be reduces your opponents' stats sets...

If Torug dw is OP, and if potion 21 sec cool down + infinite sustain is OP...

Then this has got to be balanced right? >:)
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With every patch, more and more people think this game is no worth to be savin
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm giving up on PvP at this point for some time. Murkmire patch is once again proc incarnation comparable to 1T times.
    I refuse to run Heavy Torugs on Argonian StamBlade and I refuse to look at death recaps filled with 6-10x weapon enchant procs melting me in matter if seconds.
    Imagine we would get the original design of Soldier of Anguish together with this.
    Obviously the dev team has little to no understanding how their game works in PvP enviroment
    Edited by Stigant on October 26, 2018 9:39PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm feeling Earthgore or Troll king helm for defensive leaning sets

I think skooma smuggler is an interesting choice when paired with immovable pots/detect - 100% major Expedition with 75% uptime on CC immunity, pair with FM or Shuffle for snare immunity (or wings if DK; this isn't class dependant!)

I mean plague doctor or impregnable are cool; but I think there's cheesier lol
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today I crafted my first pvp set - Heavy Torugs and 4 infused daggers. Boom, 20 kills in the first deathmatch. 10 out of 10 pvp noobs would recommend this new meta :)
    Yes.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »
    Today I crafted my first pvp set - Heavy Torugs and 4 infused daggers. Boom, 20 kills in the first deathmatch. 10 out of 10 pvp noobs would recommend this new meta :)

Truth be told I've had light and heavy Torug with gold weapons for very long time now. Was solid for tanks and other builds before this lol
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We really needed another build guide to show people how broken the enchant cheese is... I don't know, is it fun to play with such stuff and being part of the reason why the PvP experience is complete garbage? And I always thought it would be fun to look for challenges and trying to improve instead of getting carried by full cheese builds, but I guess I would need to play games like Starcraft/CS/OW/Dota for that :(
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think skooma smuggler is an interesting choice when paired with immovable pots/detect - 100% major Expedition with 75% uptime on CC immunity, pair with FM or Shuffle for snare immunity (or wings if DK; this isn't class dependant!)

As I said in other post, though the resource version is strong, the healing glyph is even stronger:

Torug's + veiled heritance + healing glyph + blood craze/Claws of life + a set like kena/slimecraw

just put blood craze/claws on the enemy and let the dot heal. Veiled heritance and the monster set to increase the dmg of Blood Craze/Claws (thus the heal).

You can even ignore BC and Veiled Heritance and go straight to Shali's curse using just LA + glyphs. Around 1.4 k each LA when under 50% health. Kena, wpnd dmg and full stam glyphs will do the rest...

Frankly, it's stupidly strong...

edit: And I don't want to start thinking in fury
    Edited by Xvorg on October 27, 2018 1:16AM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »

This patch they suprised us ever more, the combat team have no idea what theyre doing.
    It's like another procfest in disguise.
    Edited by amir412 on October 27, 2018 12:12PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

As I said in other post, though the resource version is strong, the healing glyph is even stronger:

Torug's + veiled heritance + healing glyph + blood craze/Claws of life + a set like kena/slimecraw

just put blood craze/claws on the enemy and let the dot heal. Veiled heritance and the monster set to increase the dmg of Blood Craze/Claws (thus the heal).

You can even ignore BC and Veiled Heritance and go straight to Shali's curse using just LA + glyphs. Around 1.4 k each LA when under 50% health. Kena, wpnd dmg and full stam glyphs will do the rest...

Frankly, it's stupidly strong...

edit: And I don't want to start thinking in fury

The shield glyph is quite strong too, now.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate mentalities like this. I mean let's be outraged - it's important to let ZOS know the fked up - but there is no benefit to these kind of defeatist comments.

People cried the sky is falling during the Procalypse. People cried when stamblades were overrunning the place. There will always be some new calamity but for the most part, this game is fun and balanced enough for some build diversity, and not a lot of MMOs can claim that.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but how am I gonna sustain my gold with drinking potions every 20 seconds :cry:
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »

I hate mentalities like this. I mean let's be outraged - it's important to let ZOS know the fked up - but there is no benefit to these kind of defeatist comments.

People cried the sky is falling during the Procalypse. People cried when stamblades were overrunning the place. There will always be some new calamity but for the most part, this game is fun and balanced enough for some build diversity, and not a lot of MMOs can claim that.

The problem is, that there is only one consistent thing that is safe to say about ZOS team:
    They don't learn from their own mistakes.

Yes, they fixed procapocalypse just to introduce even more crazy proc sets later. Caluurion, Zaan, Sloads ... than they fix them to be somewhat line, cool and few months later we have weapon enchants procapocalypse again.
    Not to mention their ideas on conditions to proc some of those sets are totally unbalanced. Take for example Sloads (the old version) vs Doleymish. you show up and do any damage to apply very powerful dot that stacks vs you run someone's Stam doen stun and windup heavy.
    After their experience with procapocalypse.
    Imagine the original design of Soldier of Anguish... what would it do on live ... AFTER THEIR EXPERIENCE AND FIX OF DUROKS AND DEFILE, they come up with set that denies your next 5k heal because the wearer knows how to light attack ... without a CD. God bless this set didn't make it to live. But the point is, after so many miss-steps and mistakes they still bring those ideas thinking they are even worth testing on PTS. I mean Really?

And that, my friend, is the reason why some people, especially us that have been here from beginning in 2014 are somewhat sceptical lately.
    Btw ZOS had a policy of small and steady balance changes back in 2014, lasted until 2nd Craglorn and DSA release. After that, we 're stuck with whatever fckup they let live for 3 or more months. Even if it is gamebreaking issue that deserves ASAP fix. Because I guarantee you BGs are gonna be a shtshow with this meta and lot of people will back off from PvP at least until it's fixed.

Edit: typos
    Edit: I see you have been here since beta in 2014 as well, so I'm sure you understand what I mean
    Edited by Stigant on October 27, 2018 2:03PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one has really mentioned it; but infused potion Glyphs on a NB means the potion ult gain passive gives you:

1 ult per sec average (better than minor heroism) that stacks with minor heroism and major.

Just another lovely NB passive
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. Not the exact same, but im considering to try out Argonian Templar with infused cooldown and Expedition + Vitality pots. Combined with new Major Protection set and Jorvulds Guidance. Permanent speed, healing and protection. Skoria and Enchants for damage.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Torugs
    DW

But monster and second set can be any utility based set. Can be proc based, can be heal based, can be reduces your opponents' stats sets...

Working as intended. I am glad you are having fun this patch when most are not. :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Torugs
    DW

Working as intended. I am glad you are having fun this patch when most are not. :)

@Girl_Number8 shhhh, keep it a secret; but I'm not running it. I actually stay away from OP things, I just wanted to share
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »

This patch they suprised us ever more, the combat team have no idea what theyre doing.
    It's like another procfest in disguise.

I'm waiting to see how long they're going to take to fix this. Keeping track of the crown store also because you know DAMN well the priority is crown store items over fixing this crap
    Ad Victoriam!
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one has really mentioned it; but infused potion Glyphs on a NB means the potion ult gain passive gives you:

1 ult per sec average (better than minor heroism) that stacks with minor heroism and major.

Just another lovely NB passive

hahaha

You caught on to my brainwave. Darn it.

-Argonian
    -Mageblade/Stamblade
    -Clever Alchemist
    -Skooma Smuggler/whatever else cheese style you wanna go for
    -Balorgh's
    -Infused Potion Cooldown

Strategy:
    Run around cloaked popping trash potions, reaching 500 ultimate before you know it, popping caps on fools for massive burst.

• HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »

It’s the fact people foreshadowed this the entire PTS and it fell on deaf ears and went neglected. There’s no one else to blame but the devs who have their head buried in cash..I mean sand.
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    thank u to ZoS for fixing the quad/tri enchant pop this fast.