Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GvG PC NA vs PS4 or Xbox NA

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking to fight console's best guild/group on the PTS.

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be cool to see
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how you are going to get console players to purchase PCs just to play on the PTS.

As for Xbox NA there really aren't that many sweaty try hard guilds out there anymore. At least none that I have seen.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most console players would just play on PC if they had a PC to play on, due to the poor state of the game on console
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Most console players would just play on PC if they had a PC to play on, due to the poor state of the game on console

Some people have a pc but not the game installed or a leveled acc and sometimes there isn't a reason to make that transition in the first place if they already have their roots in a console eso game. fully geared/friends/etc.

But pts allows you to create templates.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to point out a console player would have no knowledge of add ons, would have to use a controller to even know how to move about an other similar issues
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

animosity sux trolololololololol
    Edited by ll_Rev on November 2, 2018 6:03AM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other issue is that there just aren't any sweaty try hard small scale groups with dedicated roles on Xbox NA.

EP
    Mostly large and quite bad zergy groups, a couple of mid-size groups and very few small man groups. I know Cracker123 has a small group that plays from time to time and Sekaar is a good player but he only runs 2-3 deep with no support roles just all DDs. Sometimes JohnKZ has a smallish group but they are typically large as well. Blackmarsh legion well I won't say anything disparaging but I doubt they would even want an even numbered fight.

AD
    The closest I've seen to a true group with specific roles was WeBr. They were very good but I haven't seen them on in forever. Most of AD is just straight up zergs (evil strongbow, onehighAZN) or ball groups (DonJTrump)

DC
    STS is a large group, Tryp's groups are typically large. Our group is small (usually 3-5) but we are literally all DDs with zero support roles (Healer, Debuff, CC, etc).
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have pc players fight each other no addons. I recently played with a pc reroll echo didn't know what offbalance looks like.. sad really.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Get a console and try PvP w/o the add ons. You would be surprised how different it is.
  • bagon
    bagon
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    The other issue is that there just aren't any sweaty try hard small scale groups with dedicated roles on Xbox NA.

EP
    Mostly large and quite bad zergy groups, a couple of mid-size groups and very few small man groups. I know Cracker123 has a small group that plays from time to time and Sekaar is a good player but he only runs 2-3 deep with no support roles just all DDs. Sometimes JohnKZ has a smallish group but they are typically large as well. Blackmarsh legion well I won't say anything disparaging but I doubt they would even want an even numbered fight.

AD
    The closest I've seen to a true group with specific roles was WeBr. They were very good but I haven't seen them on in forever. Most of AD is just straight up zergs (evil strongbow, onehighAZN) or ball groups (DonJTrump)

DC
    STS is a large group, Tryp's groups are typically large. Our group is small (usually 3-5) but we are literally all DDs with zero support roles (Healer, Debuff, CC, etc).

Webr isnt a dedicated group? They just run all magplars or gankers..
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bagon wrote: »
    montiferus wrote: »

EP

AD

DC

Webr isnt a dedicated group? They just run all magplars or gankers..

Maybe things have changed but that was not my experience in the past facing them.
  • SignsOfTheTimes
    Give me option to port my char from Xbox to pc, instant switch.

Console pvp is weak af right now.
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to point out a console player would have no knowledge of add ons, would have to use a controller to even know how to move about an other similar issues

Not really an issue. You'd be surprised. Pc players I encounter usually are surprised when I tell them I use a controller and no add ons after asking "hey, whats your build"

Although turning is an issue but not so much anymore after the speed nerfs.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get a console and try PvP w/o the add ons. You would be surprised how different it is.

There is no PTS for console that will allow people to get max leveled toons and a full suite of gear.

Furthermore, most addons don’t work on the PTS because they haven’t been updated yet.

PTS is the only server where players from all six servers around the world can have max level, geared out toons.
    Edited by Thogard on November 2, 2018 6:03AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭

I've played both and it's not that different.