The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have to fix my crafting stations zillions times a day (yes, another thread about it)

Bagatur
Bagatur
✭✭✭
Before it was acceptable, once per 2-3 days I had to reposition an item to make inactive stations to work. Now, its every time someone visit my house, or even if I exit and come back later. Also, before only two stations were problematic, now every single one stops to work. I found also some of my chest weren't working since the patch either, although I didn't move them. I don't know what you did, ZOS, but its BAD, VERY BAD.

@ZOS_WhoeverCares

P.S Every patch/update worse and worse...
Certainly not moving all 250 stations to Coldharbour Estate for flat area, I did pay tons of crowns for Linchal Grand Manor, for this very same purpose, to make crafting yard.
Edited by Bagatur on October 24, 2018 12:21AM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    250 stations that sounds like a lot of work it would be kewl to see
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been happening on console for weeks/months now. The only exceptions I've heard of were the Coldharbour Surreal Estate (as OP mentioned) and the Grand Topal Hideaway (assuming you place them all along the beach and not on any structures.

I can attest, it's a pain!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The symptom appears to be that all interactable items will stop working until one of them is adjusted. It doesn't appear to matter how many or how few items are involved. I've had it with Moonmirth, used as a warehouse, with a single light and a storage chest as the only interactable furnishings.

The occurrence seems to be genuinely random (not RNG AI style).
  • Panomania
    Panomania
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, then it goes back to crap as soon as the person with decorator rights leaves.

But hey!! Look on the bright side!! ZOS fixed that annoying corpse despawn issue.....that no one really cared about.
    The opinions of others should always be heard, especially if they dont agree with your own! But you always reserve the right to laugh at them.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    This is driving me nuts.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening; tried to use stations at my guildhall last night, and nothing worked. My gm is going to lose it if everything has to be adjusted constantly.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any information about this problem?
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    All stations in town work. Stations in houses do not. I fix a station, use it. Go do something and come back and its broken again. This is beyond stupid. This should be a priority.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Been happening on console for weeks/months now. The only exceptions I've heard of were the Coldharbour Surreal Estate (as OP mentioned) and the Grand Topal Hideaway (assuming you place them all along the beach and not on any structures.

I can attest, it's a pain!

Surreal estate is for sure broken too. I know if a guild Hall there I use almost daily and it's, more often than not, borked. Sad
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Housing is in a sad state right now. They gave us some new tools, but they still can't seem to fix the problem with crafting stations, and Murkmire seems to have made it worse.

On console, so far I haven't had any problems with stations in my own homes, only those at Guild Halls.

EDIT: I just read in another thread that the 10/29 update fixed the stations. Hopefully, that remains true, though whether that fix will be in the console update next week, remains to be seen. It probably won't, though, so we'll have about a month before we get a fix.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on November 2, 2018 7:38PM
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS fix it for the guilds!

It’s the worst since guild halls have all of the attunable stations

:(
    Xbox One NA
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox if you delete your local ESO save game file and then go back to the house, it somehow resets the stations and you’re able to use them fine. I’m not sure if that’d work on PS4 and I have no clue if PC could even do that, but it has kept me somewhat sane during the MANY months this bug has existed.
    Edited by FilteredRiddle on November 10, 2018 9:01PM
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a patch on Nov 5th that seems to fix this for most on PC. I have had a few people that still had this issue since then but we did find that you can change a setting to fix.

Settings: Gameplay: General: Inverse Foot Kinetics - Set this to On, then reloadui

Just reloading ui does not fix it but this does. from previous post it might be rewriting the file that is fixing it or it is because it has the stations reset to the floor as well as characters. All I know it has worked for all that tried it.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Bc_bmx
    Bc_bmx
    ✭✭✭
    Countless times I've said this before.

I had the same issue at the linchal grand manor. I'm massively upsetting to spend crowns and build a crafting Mecca, only to have to constantly reset a station every time someone entered my home. I have since moved all of my crafting stations into the psijic home on arteum, and have not had the issue. Alas my frustration with spending hard earned dollars to have something remain broken remains. I love the game and still play daily living with the broken things, but it would be nice to see some more fixes rather than new shinny content that also has problems.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I also have the Linchal Grand Manor, and, on the pc, I'm tentatively testing something. I have a number of lights linked to the tables, and, possibly, because of the triggers I've set up, if a table is unresponsive immediately for someone coming to use my tables, they could locate the nearest lamp, and activate it. Theoretically, the toggle might reset things due to the EHS setup I have at the moment. We'll see. So far, I haven't had anyone complaining about tables being unusable for a while.

@Alassirana