The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show your Exorcised Coven Cottage

Incognitius
Incognitius
✭✭✭✭✭
Spend the last couple of days and my last gold coins to decorate this lovely property, and I'm curious what others have done with theirs.

I'll start with my own. :blush:

I made this the home of my white witch, and priestess of Azura. This property was personally exorcised by her, and she has grown a cavern around it to protect it from any further evil influence from her neighborhood hags.

U2BrfkF.png

Fb3ZNKz.png

eb35EFB.png

7KOqqC3.png

ZpTiE1p.png

Thanks to the people in the Decorating hints and tips thread. And to Tesari for showing how to make a pretty cave. :)
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    I love what you did! Very gorgeous styling of your house!

Thank you for sharing :D
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has built a Fishmas grotto.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

37559528940_37efb47be5_z.jpg
    Fishmas Grotto
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Seems I have similar tastes to the OP :) Nice! [img][/img]tSzuC32.png?1
    [img][/img]IkNAlxq.png?2
    Edited by Dystopia2020 on October 29, 2017 7:13PM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I first saw this place on the PTS, I liked it. Problem was... It's located in Glenumbra. I hate Glenumbra. So, when I bought the house on live, my primary goal was to remove as much of the Glenumbra from the house as possible. I was trying to spend as little as possible while decorating it, but I do like how it turned out.
    jZOt9qO.png
    This is the view coming in from the entrance. Basically, the idea was to make a tree tunnel that would lead up to the hut itself. I decided to add the stone path in to lead to the different areas around the house, and I put those plants in to add some color to the arrangement.

weWF0wM.png
    I placed a large Jester's Tree in the middle of the yard and surrounded it with some nice red and yellow plants for more color. The petals/leaves falling from the tree are a nice touch to things.

r2HeSrW.png
    On the left side of the yard (coming in) is where I put my crafting area. Placed some pretty Fabricant Trees, some of those blooming crabapples from Craglorn, and surrounded the stations with plants to cover the bare ground. RIP my Crowns, since I didn't have the vouchers for that Transmute Station.

JdpyQOU.png
    To the right of the entrance, I placed my target skeleton. It just chills out there with the candles I placed. I ought to replace those with something that gives off more light.

tZX9qHw.png
    Further down on the right side is my little dark "chilling out" corner. A table with some food, a light, and somewhere to sit. You could read there during the day, or just enjoy the sounds of that random ghostly bard that seems to be haunting my house. I do wish he would sing something other than Red Diamond, though.

0Umx4oP.png
    I kept the interior of the house very bare, since I wanted to save as many item slots as possible for the "exterior" part of the property. Tythis stands beside the fireplace while my robot butler (the Precursor) stands beside an annoyingly bare bookshelf. I would change that, but I can't be bothered.

ExLPsnj.png
    The other side of the house. This is where my dye station is hiding, along with a bed.

Zp3OJrm.png
    This is down towards the back of the property, where that little pond is. I left the lily pads and the small shrubs that came with the house, but I placed a Fabricant swamp tree (I love the fact that the Fabricant trees are animated) and a few other plants there.

Ib5NSFw.png
    And this is my favorite feature of the house. It's an item slot hog, but it was worth it. My Morrowind garden, inspired by those lovely rocks found in the Clockwork City zone. I really love those rocks. I've got a bunch of the ones you can buy for gold from the vendor, and two of those arch type rocks that I paid Crowns for. I hid the grass by putting some straw beds upside down, then built the garden on top of that. I'd love to do another version of this in a different house, but all my other homes are full (and too small).
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Op what is your name and are you on PC/NA I'd like to see this place
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love what you did! Very gorgeous styling of your house!

Thank you for sharing :D

Thanks, my pleasure. Thanks for commenting. <3
    Khajiit has built a Fishmas grotto.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

37559528940_37efb47be5_z.jpg
    Fishmas Grotto

Thanks for posting these Santie. Looks lovely. I'll visit it some time, and steal some fish, when I'm not lurking in the ITC guild chat. ^^"
    Seems I have similar tastes to the OP :) Nice! [img][/img]tSzuC32.png?1
    [img][/img]IkNAlxq.png?2
    Yeah we do. :D Your thread almost convinced me to place the statue in my own Sleek Creek. Almost. ;-)
    Mauin wrote: »
    When I first saw this place on the PTS, I liked it. Problem was... It's located in Glenumbra. I hate Glenumbra. So, when I bought the house on live, my primary goal was to remove as much of the Glenumbra from the house as possible. I was trying to spend as little as possible while decorating it, but I do like how it turned out.
    Ib5NSFw.png
    And this is my favorite feature of the house. It's an item slot hog, but it was worth it. My Morrowind garden, inspired by those lovely rocks found in the Clockwork City zone. I really love those rocks. I've got a bunch of the ones you can buy for gold from the vendor, and two of those arch type rocks that I paid Crowns for. I hid the grass by putting some straw beds upside down, then built the garden on top of that. I'd love to do another version of this in a different house, but all my other homes are full (and too small).
    I see why this is your favourite part. It's gorgeous! I definitely want to do something with those stones too, they are great!
    And yeah, I noticed that the clockwork trees move more realistically than the 'real' trees. Like a day after I finished the home, I was looking up and thinking: are these trees moving, or is it just the common lantern playing tricks with my eyes! :D
    Sadly no bard yet has shown up in my cottage.
    Hollery wrote: »
    Op what is your name and are you on PC/NA I'd like to see this place
    PC/EU here. If you ever switch server, let me know and I'll give you the tour. ;-)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is mine so far... only had it about 10 hours, so it's still being worked on. Looking for more plantation and magical lighting :)

HYAyR3F.jpg
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :warning:NECRO THREAD ALERT :warning:

Anyone else have images to share of this house decorated? Looking for inspiration for when it finally comes back around. :smile:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the Fishmas Grotto is a lot more snowy and fishy than it was a while ago yes …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

27161547459_29b94aee45_z.jpg
    Fishmas tree

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    :warning:NECRO THREAD ALERT :warning:

Anyone else have images to share of this house decorated? Looking for inspiration for when it finally comes back around. :smile:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/439066/transformed-exorcised-coven-cottage#latest
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the Fishmas Grotto is a lot more snowy and fishy than it was a while ago yes …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Fishmas tree

I love love love your fishmas tree!!!!
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    I'm finally gonna buy one come the Witches Festival this year and make it my primary "Warlock" house.
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Fishmas tree

I love love love your fishmas tree!!!!

If travelling on EU PC Tamriel you are most welcome to pop round anytime.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today this one was travelling on Test Tamriel and added a few of the New Life decorations to the Fishmas Grotto yes.

Just the New Life things and a couple of shell candlesticks - otherwise the interior remains mostly unchanged.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

44202849305_93aece1d26_o.png
    Snow Khajiit Fishmas Dinner

44202847805_d02917a042_o.png
    Fishmas Grotto 1

45114122701_fd235f19cb_o.png
    Fishmas Grotto 2

• Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I started decorating last year and I added some furniture these days with the Hallojack pack of furnitures.

181021091207349373.png
    181021091254978900.png
    181021090940876755.png
    181021091044837138.png
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished my Halloween Cottage yesterday. Will try and make a showcase of it today, depending on when the servers get back up. Stay tuned.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BBC's 2018 Witches Fest Cottage

Thanks to our designer @ButtonMasher!!

(also, don't forget to enter our 4th Annual Witches Fest / Halloween Costume contest for a chance to win your share of over 20,000 Crowns worth of Crown Loot provided by ZOS!)

2-front-of-house.png

More pics:
    11-inside1.png
    12-inside2.png
    1-entrance.png
    4-cart-horse.png
    5-cemetary.png
    6-trophies.png
    7-zombie-horse-dummy.png
    8-front-and-skulltree.png
    9-contraption.png
    10-contraption2.png
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is mine:

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did something a bit different for one of my first ESO Home videos.
    A love letter ... you read the letter, written to a "lost" love, as you walk through the home and surroundings from her perspective...one last time.

https://youtu.be/kukSdxZqMQA
    Edited by Delphinia on October 25, 2018 4:33PM
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Please, unbreak my heart. :'(

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life, and posting all your vids and pictures. <3