Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hi

Mihael
Mihael
✭✭✭✭
Stop using infused oblivion enchants ty

-mag sorc
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Hi
    Sup?
    bye1.gif
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi
    at a place nobody knows
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-mag sorc

Don't worry with new nerfs to mag sorcs they won't need to
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi welcome
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-mag sorc

Never!

But to be fair I’ve been doing it for the last three months. Everyone else is ruining my fun train :(
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

-mag sorc

Never!

But to be fair I’ve been doing it for the last three months. Everyone else is ruining my fun train :(

Well before I might get like 2k oblivion damage on my death recap now it’s more like 5k-10k just from enchants
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-mag sorc

Never!

Well before I might get like 2k oblivion damage on my death recap now it’s more like 5k-10k just from enchants
    That's due to the enchant changes, rather than just the Infused trait itself. A Stam build hitting you with Rending Slashes + Light Attack into a bar swap to 2h means that you'll have 2 bleeds and 3 weapon enchants going off on cooldown. If they're wearing Torug's Pact and using Infused weapons, that means those 2 bleeds and 3 weapon enchants will be hitting every 2 seconds. It's really stupid.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

-mag sorc

Never!

That's due to the enchant changes, rather than just the Infused trait itself. A Stam build hitting you with Rending Slashes + Light Attack into a bar swap to 2h means that you'll have 2 bleeds and 3 weapon enchants going off on cooldown. If they're wearing Torug's Pact and using Infused weapons, that means those 2 bleeds and 3 weapon enchants will be hitting every 2 seconds. It's really stupid.

Yeah I know I guess I just need to adapt and l2p till zos decides to fix it
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

-mag sorc

Never!

Yeah I know I guess I just need to adapt and l2p till zos decides to fix it
    L2P probably won't be enough if they aren't awful at the game. The opening "burst" that they'll get from using 1 instant DOT application and 1 light attack will be pretty brutal (some of which will go through shields, and the rest of which may apply a Major Defile), and you'll be taking that damage every 2 seconds for as long as you're in combat with that person, unless you can cleanse the DOT(s). And that damage every 2 seconds ignores everything else that they'll be doing to you; when some Stam player is running this new ridiculous setup, it almost feels like they're opening up the fight with an immediate Dawnbreaker crit. Except it doesn't take any Ult.