The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

unknown skyshard not showing with Map Pins, SkyShard and other addons

Starwinder
Starwinder
Soul Shriven
I have this problem since i installed the game after a format.
It's almost if the game is blocking this addons.

I noticed using the Map Pins addon that in the filter section, the "unknown skyshard" mini-icon is missing, together with the lorebooks icon and treasure chest, while the full white "skyshard done" is present.

Also, If i delete the line "Skyshard 1" inside the AddonSettings.txt, when i launch the game, the line is back again.

Any solution?

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You always need to close the game client BEFORE you change the AddonSettings or UserSettings.txt files or the game will update them from internal memory again.
    The same applies to SavedVariable files. You need to logout at least (game client can be opened at character selection e.g.) before you change the lua files in the SavedVariables folders.

Did you try to logout, rename the files Skyshards.lua and MapPins.lua in your c:\users\windows username\documents\elder scrolls online\live\SavedVariables folder to something else?

Then login and reconfigure the addons new.