The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update to Inventory Insight broke it for me

gabriebe
gabriebe
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone knows how to fix it? This is the error message I get:

l5uhfakuklzp.png

And the libraries I have:

p9j4zgl0usup.png

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are missing LibAsync according to the IIfA.txt file in the addon's folder.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I'll try that out.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just READ the addon changelog and description at first ;)
    Every info is in there, for each addon (not only IIfA).

Library dependencies: (all are available here at ESOUI)
    LibStub
    LibCustomMenu
    LibAsync
    LibAddonMenu

btw: The bug which forced the dependencies ingame to just show "Not installed" was fixed by ZOs with the Murkmire update.
    Edited by Baertram on October 25, 2018 10:47AM