Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What would you like to see in your house?

Rampeal
Rampeal
✭✭✭✭✭

What would you like to see in your house? 44 votes

Armor Mannequin
36%
GilvothIruil_ESOTureluskimaerilNetViperXGarishSosRuvaakAlboMaleficaRampealIncognitiusSaturnanaSofiDesuneStratlocStrike_MaximusGreyssonWolfStar07 16 votes
Weapon Racks
25%
GoldenLightCillion3117shadowwraith666Shadow_AkulaThannazzarWildberryjackItacirajamgrsMintaka5VinterskaldAzriael2 11 votes
Npc Bard
22%
PheefsSpearpointIlithyaniaArtim_XLasinagolWildRaptorXLewisFernwehAshrynLakhitiaspartaxoxo 10 votes
Fishing holes
15%
ixieNebthet78DelphiniaTonyRockaronighastleyAnotherone773megshere 7 votes
Enemy Npc
0%
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More housing slots to fit all of the above.

(Yes, I know ZOS blamed console performance for why they can't do it.)
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armor Mannequin
    Since you didn't have naked wood elf girls on the list, I chose armor mannequins. Those would be my second choice.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon Racks
    Weapon & armor racks, been asking for awhile now and ZoS won’t give a simple “cool idea” or “We won’t do this because...”

There’s an old thread with a poll asking for weapons and armor racks with the only no being a misclick and only about 10 maybes out of something like 150-170 people.

(Would also love guard npc’s but I’d like weapons and armor first)
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    none of the above.

I need more slots.

the argument in the other forum doesn't hold water. if an other 10ish year old mmo can have 1200 slots with the option to add more via a crafted item and a store bought item then this one should too. if you cant do certain things because of the non computer platform then don't have it available to them.
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to hire npc and run auction house ;)
  • GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    Weapon Racks
    Basically I would like to see Armor Mannequins and Weapon Racks like they are in Skyrim. It would be nice to show off any extra armor and weapons that you have around your house. It would also help to make it come to life and be more "lived in"
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the 6th option.

Other.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weapon Racks
    Armour and weapon racks with the added ability to craft replica non-usable weapons and armour.
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armor Mannequin
    Armor Mannequin for sure. All these nice styles I learn and I can't display them. :disappointed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: Those geodes from EH and Mazz.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishing holes
    Actually I want the fishing hole outside, and I don't care about catching fish, just being able to do the animation as an idle.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Windows
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My alts.

And placeable tiles of water, even without effects, I like very much water.
    I would fill some houses with small pools.

Edited by RANKK7 on October 27, 2018 5:42AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other: Writ pickup boards!
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fishing holes
    i would like to see small and medium normal houses that dont require crowns and are only available for 3 hours out of the year. You know how houses were suppose to be before they got greedy and decided to try to sell us houses for a real house payment by making it urgent you buy now as its only available until tomorrow!

Outside of that, i guess i would take fishing since many of the later houses seem have a lot of water.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the above, and then some. Although as it is now, I personally don't feel a need for more static furnishing items.

At this point they need to do something significant to housing to keep it interesting. Be it new interact-able items, conveniences, environment/ambiance customisation, more furnishing and collection slots, etc.
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Npc Bard
    Besides more furniture slots; friendly NPCs making gooood vibes in the crib.
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon Racks
    Weapon racks and armor mannequins. I'd also like to hang shields and weapons on my walls as decorations.