Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cant use some skills in Cyrodiil

Elmer
Elmer
I cant use a lot of my skills in cydorill...do you know if all of theme ara aviable?. Thanks
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be a lot more specific. Are skills in your hotbar not functioning correctly?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    You need to be more specific. What skills can't you use? I haven't found any that I can't use but doesn't mean that there are not some. So if you can give more details perhaps people can supply an answer.
  • Jonnymorrow
    Jonnymorrow
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else notice bound armor and votile armor dont work in Cydorill lol. Well worth the skill points.
  • Elmer
    Elmer
    Sorry...cant use reverse slash, vampires bane, dark flare, they are at my hot bar but not usable. So i thought that there are some skills not usable in cyrodiil.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have the weapon associated with those skills equipted?
  • Elmer
    Elmer
    Yes i do...ive tried to put them again to the hotbar from my skills tree but it doesnt work.
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you are a templar. I can tell you all those skills do work in Cyrodiil. What happen was most likely a skill lag which can be annoying. Basically means if there is a lot players around, you can press your key to use skill, and it does nothing, or work after few seconds, but if you are not targeting anyone anymore, skill will simply not work.
  • Elmer
    Elmer
    Thanks to you all!