The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cooking

elrond2002
elrond2002
Soul Shriven
Anyway to figure out what recipes you've learned? i picked up a number but i would like to know which. Can't seem to find it. Nice to know what you have so in case of need you can ditch certain items out of your bags.
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    If you go to a fire where you can cook and open the Provisioning screen. There are a couple boxes at the top that say something like "show have materials" and something else. If you unclick them you should be able to see the recipes you've learned. Not the best way, I know, but it works.

Cas
    Edited by Castielle on April 6, 2014 2:26AM
  • elrond2002
    elrond2002
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks. Excellent. Right in my face where i didnt see it :smile:
  • Jirki88
    Jirki88
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, obvious when you know of it... But personally I trawled through every single line of the Journal tabs hoping to find a list somewhere. But alas!, no list there. That was annoying. Because like, I would expect to have a recipe part of my journal since I'm pretty sure that if I was an adventurer I wouldn't have an enchanted recipe book that magically just appears at places where I can cook. :P
    Veritas et aequitas, et usque ad mortem.
  • JessieColt
    JessieColt
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you look at the recipe itself in your bag it will tell say Known at the top left.
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Jirki88 wrote: »
    Indeed, obvious when you know of it... But personally I trawled through every single line of the Journal tabs hoping to find a list somewhere. But alas!, no list there. That was annoying. Because like, I would expect to have a recipe part of my journal since I'm pretty sure that if I was an adventurer I wouldn't have an enchanted recipe book that magically just appears at places where I can cook. :P

Please -/feedback this in the game.
    Im kepping doing that in last few betas in a hope that they add this list at some points. This already exist (cos you can see it at a campfire) and not really going to clutter your screen if they hide it in a Journal section

• Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Can we add making more than 1 (or two with perk) potion at at a time to the list!

Cas
  • Jirki88
    Jirki88
    ✭✭✭
    Kemono wrote: »
    Jirki88 wrote: »

Please -/feedback this in the game.
    Im kepping doing that in last few betas in a hope that they add this list at some points. This already exist (cos you can see it at a campfire) and not really going to clutter your screen if they hide it in a Journal section

I have done that feedback in Beta but no luck. Guess they don't consider it particularly important. But then, they didn't seem to consider a lot of bugs important either in Beta, so who knows.
    Veritas et aequitas, et usque ad mortem.