The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

balanced worrior?

Creationofgod
Creationofgod
✭✭✭
the passive balanced worrior on the aedric skill tree, do you need an skill slotted for it to work ? it doesnt specify that it does ?

also a side question: does befoul in cp tree affect major defile on dark flare ?
PC eu. Main : Magplar cp 320

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a passive doesn't state a requirement then it means it always works when purchased, so in this case Balanced Warrior will apply it's bonus at all times.

Not sure on the second question sorry, you'll have to hope for someone better versed in mechanics than I.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Creationofgod
    Creationofgod
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If a passive doesn't state a requirement then it means it always works when purchased, so in this case Balanced Warrior will apply it's bonus at all times.

Not sure on the second question sorry, you'll have to hope for someone better versed in mechanics than I.

thank you for clearing this up for me!

that means i can have a slot free :smile:
    PC eu. Main : Magplar cp 320
    Options