Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any suggestions? Game disconnects after flashing screen No error message

Diedo_Burglar
Diedo_Burglar
Soul Shriven
Hello : I have played ESO from launch and never had a problem like this - during combat typically (although it did occur while doing a crafting writ as well) when there is a lot of mouse and keyboard activity (Like in trial or dungeon fight) my screen will all of a sudden have a heart attack : flashing for several seconds before my game disconnects to the login screen without an error message. I have removed the game and Minion Addon folders through my uninstall / control panel. I have updated my NVidia 1080GTX adapters. I have removed any addons which were not critical or current. I disabled IPIV6 in networ5k settings - I am not tech savy so any guidance is appreciated
diedoburglar@gmail.com

Best Answer

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried removing every single addon and see the outcome? I would start there, and if you still have an issue then I'd make a thread in the "Bugs" category section and also submit a support ticket. If you don't have an issue, then you know it's one of the addons and you can start the process of elimination.
    Answer ✓
  • Diedo_Burglar
    Diedo_Burglar
    Soul Shriven
    should've mentioned : the reinstalled game seemed to work fine until I got to a pledge dungeon and I disconnected during the boss fight again.
  • Diedo_Burglar
    Diedo_Burglar
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Donny_Vito I will definitely give the addon removal a whirl ... as a MT I rely quite a bit on taunt addons and raidnotifier but I will try running dungeons (pledges) before my next trial addon on free and increase the number starting with the bare necessities to see if it improves game play.