Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Activating My Nova Ultimate

Dagoth_Rac
Dagoth_Rac
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I seem to be having some trouble activating my Ultimate power, Nova. Just hitting the R key does not seem to do it. Do I hold the R key? Hold the R key and click my attack button? Mouse over a spot on the ground and hit the R key? I definitely have enough Ultimate points to cast it, and have cast it a bunch of times, but I am not sure what random bits of frustrated key tapping got it to work! Any hints? I have not had a problem with anything else in my hotbar, but this may be my only Area of Effect attack and maybe I am missing something with how to cast them?

Thanks!
  • beriiel
    beriiel
    ✭✭
    Is an aoe ability in which you have to hit R and then click on the ground in the area you want to cast it?
  • Taeko
    Taeko
    Nova is an awesome ultimate that is aoe. The first time u press r, a big circle appears on the ground. U can then aim or place this circle by moving the mouse. Then when u hit r again- Nova drops where u're circle was. This allows u to make sure u get all the enemies u want to hit. Try practicing on some regular enemies so u'll be prepared and know how to do it right away for that boss fight u'll really need it for.