Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire Collector’s Bundle

Jazdia
Jazdia
✭✭✭
So, in November there’s a chance to earn the Murkmire DLC for free (log in for 24 days).

This collector’s bundle is the usual: access to DLC, mount, pet and experience scrolls.

As the DLC can be earned, shouldn’t there be changes to the collector’s bundle? Or, an alternative daily reward for those that make the purchase?

It’s cheaper to purchase the collector’s bundle than buy the mount and pet separately. However, I’m hesitating because the DLC is available for free in November.

It’s great we can earn a DLC, but I think the Crown Store should update their marketing to reflect this. Maybe 2 Collector’s Bundles? One with and one without the DLC (without the DLC cheaper of course).

Not likely, but I can hope. Anyone have other thoughts or ideas?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any chance of feedback please?

Edited for tagging.
Edited by Jazdia on October 22, 2018 10:28PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a trade-off. The horse is 3000 crowns and the jelly is 1000 crowns so you're basically getting Murkmire for free with the bundle. If you get Murkmire for free in November then you won't be able to have the bundle gifted to you and will have to get the mount and pet separately at the above rates.

So the more dominant variables are how much you really want the collectibles and whether you'd prefer to trade gold for them rather than paying the crowns yourself. The daily reward will simply unlock Murkmire if you don't already have it unlocked. No alternative reward is needed.
    signing off
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    It's a trade-off. The horse is 3000 crowns and the jelly is 1000 crowns so you're basically getting Murkmire for free with the bundle. If you get Murkmire for free in November then you won't be able to have the bundle gifted to you and will have to get the mount and pet separately at the above rates.

So the more dominant variables are how much you really want the collectibles and whether you'd prefer to trade gold for them rather than paying the crowns yourself. The daily reward will simply unlock Murkmire if you don't already have it unlocked. No alternative reward is needed.

You can purchase Collectors editions if you have the DLC. My friend got the IC collectors edition, even though he had it from the Gold Edition of ESO, but getting the DLC from the daily rewards then getting the collectors edition is a bit pointless, although you do get the XP scrolls for free as well, so if you really wanna level a new character with the witches festival XP buff which is currently on, that works too.
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what I said.

If you own any unique individual part of a bundle, gifting will not work on that bundle.
    signing off