The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do Alchemy potion effects ever become stronger or increase in duration?

Samadhi
Samadhi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
For example, a level 3 solvent makes a Sip of Invisibility that lasts for 3 seconds. A level 10 solvent makes a Tincture of Invisibility that lasts for...3 seconds.
A level 3 Sip of Speed is 30% speed increase for 10 seconds, a level 10 Tincture of Speed is 30% speed increase for 10 seconds.

Do the duration or effect ever amplify when crafting with Alchemy?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone who has crafted higher level Alchemy potions know if this ever improves on crafted potions?
    I know there are ways to passively increase the duration and cooldown of potions that we drink, but I'm looking specifically to find out if we can craft them to have higher base effects for other people.
    Any insight would be appreciated. I don't really want to waste the company's time filling out a /feedback form about this if it turns out that they already improve and I am just not high enough level to craft the better ones yet.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.