Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG Queues still terrible

Galalin
Galalin
✭✭✭✭✭
Sigh... enough said
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprising.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I queued ad 4man group and got match after 12min waiting, not hour like before update. Queued again and got match as fast again. And in both matches it was full teams 4-4-4.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    I don't know. I queued ad 4man group and got match after 12min waiting, not hour like before update. Queued again and got match as fast again. And in both matches it was full teams 4-4-4.

Maybe the BG gods just hate me
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »

Maybe the BG gods just hate me

Everyone just doing pve grinding.

Also to add: matches we had got Ready Check popup and port to bg few secs later, without this annoying "someone declined q, you placed...", and felt very fast.
    Will see how they will work tomorrow.
    Edited by Cinbri on October 22, 2018 9:28PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant get in even on my new low lvl char.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK 12 minutes still isnt "resonable", when you are sitting longer in queue than you actually play then you know something is ***.
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    I have about a 1 minute wait, which has been the case for ages - is it just cos I'm crap! What I do have to wait on, and have actually given up on, is normal dungeon pugs. This is why I have been doing BG's over the last few months, start queuing for normal pug and leave after a 1/2hr and go to BG's and pop straight away...
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG queues still suck.

First match of the day, when I first log in, pops up within a few minutes. After that, back to the 20-30 minute waiting game.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on October 24, 2018 12:20PM
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    now instead of waiting 20+ minutes for a BG SOLO, I only have to wait an average of 15 minutes SOLO. Thanks for the 5 minutes of my life back but the wait is still too long, especially when im queuing by myself 99% of the time.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to fully separate group and solo queues, and just use MMR to distribute the teams for the solo queue.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG queue still is a bit long, but now i often seem to get matched with "less experienced" players, so it does seems they did soften the requirements a bit. Relaxing the matchmaking even more would risk increasing the frequency of "stomps".

Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    BG queue still is a bit long, but now i often seem to get matched with "less experienced" players, so it does seems they did soften the requirements a bit. Relaxing the matchmaking even more would risk increasing the frequency of "stomps".
    That's why ZOS should take my suggestion. MMR will be used to determine who goes on which team when solo queueing, and premades will only ever face other premades. The only possible sticking point that I see is what to do with duo/trio queue'd players. I'd personally say the trio should be considered a full premade, and either match up two duos together in the premade queue, or at least increase their MMR significantly in the solo queue, so that they're put with the lowest rated players.