The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Holy Gummybear (PS4 guild recruitment)[All are welcomed]

a123456-abc
a123456-abc
Soul Shriven
We do dungeons, pvp, and trade.We also help each other out if you need help. No required level or monthly payments but you may donate if you want to. I am willing to take in Vet's and beginners with no requirements. We only kick people who are offline after 2 years. If you wish to invite your friends then you may this guild is new so you may invite people. We also have a large guild house and are open for decoration ideas. Message me on psn (psn: a123456-abc) any time I will reply to messages. I also have a new Discord (you can download it for free). Link: https://discord.gg/ybskGRM
Edited by a123456-abc on October 17, 2018 7:46PM
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here expecting candy and religion.

Instead, I got guild recruitment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A

(Just kidding, though you may wish to edit the title so folks know you're a guild looking to recruit!)
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    How many members do you currently have? I'm often in need of people to group with in dungeons, and pugs aren't very dependable. The guild I am in I've found it oddly challenging to get three people at once just for a normal run of Bloodroot. I tend to play a lot of solo content while keeping to myself, but there are plenty of nights where I'm in a dungeon mood and am always looking for consistent people to team up with. I main a CP 315ish stamina warden, and have two years prior experience on the Xbox version before coming to PS4 this year (and learning far more about the intricacies of the game since the switch). Plus, the guild name is just appealing.
  • a123456-abc
    a123456-abc
    Soul Shriven
    So far I have 4 people (including me) and the guild is still new so not a lot of members and I am the only one with Vet rank (82) but i am helping them level up. I also have about a year (or more) of experience too. And thank you for replying :)

Also message me on psn for an even faster reply (I get and send messages on my phone).
    Edited by a123456-abc on October 13, 2017 11:55PM
  • a123456-abc
    a123456-abc
    Soul Shriven
    Please don't send me random friend request with no message I won't know if you want to join or not. Any more questions please ask me on psn.
  • a123456-abc
    a123456-abc
    Soul Shriven
    This requirement is still open. Message me on psn for details.
  • Bunndale
    Bunndale
    I'm interested, PSN is BUNNDALE

thanks!