Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial Progression Guild seeking more players! NA/PC

eridorr15
eridorr15
Situational-Awareness is an End-game Trial Progression guild on PC/NA. We strive to create a helpful, positive, & fun environment for everyone in everything we do. Our goals are to build a strong group synergy so that we can clear content in the most effective way but also while having fun in a little to no drama atmosphere. We are currently 2 dd roles for one of our current core groups. Experience is definitely most welcomed but if you are somewhat limited to certain trials then this is something we can potentially work with! Again we want to create a helpful, positive, fun environment while we progress towards common goals, don't be shy ! No drama here just winning, if this sounds like something you may be interested in please contact me via direct message here on discord for further details/information!
RaidTimes: Wednesdays/Sundays @7:30 est (may be flexible)
(please let me know if these times do not work for you or if you want an invite in general)
Feel free to contact me directly here if this sounds like something you are interested in and we can discuss more details!

-Eric
Edited by eridorr15 on October 9, 2018 7:10PM
  • eridorr15
    eridorr15
    Still seeking 3 dps ! also don't hesitate to join in general if above cp300!

https://discord.gg/tT6vb6J
  • eridorr15
    eridorr15
    Also the current focus will be vHoF then on to vMoL HM
  • Chaquinho89
    Chaquinho89
    ✭✭✭
    Is mic mandatory? I live in a very noisy place, but I can listen alright... xD
    PC / NA.

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. but without the Hero, there is no Event." -- Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • eridorr15
    eridorr15
    Is mic mandatory? I live in a very noisy place, but I can listen alright... xD

hey there! saw your reply. Mic would def help depending on the role :P haha. What role do you main ?? also what content have you cleared ?
  • RobotSparkles
    RobotSparkles
    ✭✭
    Hi there!
    I'm looking for a vet trial progression group, but I'm pretty much a dedicated healer (Have a DPS char, but I can't get the hang of that rotation at all). Would you be running any groups that I could join? Am CP 810 have completed Vhrc an Vaa, and was recently in a guild learning vMOL mechanics (guild kind of fell apart, which is why I'm searching for a new one).

If so, feel free to shoot me an invite! @RobotSparkles