The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Felucca (boat furnishing)

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like a first time in eso history when the old Fishing Vessel hidden by Master Fisher achievement is no longer unique item, as they added three pharaoh's like boats in crown pack.
I'm so happy there is no longer need to spend a huge time on fishing. The boat's style was questionable anyway, looks like a second-hand rotten boat ;).
Now just need to sub a few months to get crowns then buy a pack :).

Murkmire-Felucca-Canopied-1.jpg
Murkmire-Felucca-Canopied-2.jpg

Fishing-Vessel_scale.jpg
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the third picture boat from murkmire? What's the furnishing name?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    Is the third picture boat from murkmire? What's the furnishing name?

@Sporvan I think the third photo is the boat currently available upon completing the Master Angler achievement.

The first two photos are of the same boat, now available from the furnishing pack.

I believe his comment
    Gargath wrote: »
    ... as they added three pharaoh's like boats in crown pack.
    means 3 each of the new boat furnishing. Not three new styles of boat furnishings.

Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)