The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Minimum requirements for Veteran Trials (MoL)(DD)

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done Trials before, I'm CP 435, I'm just wondering what the minimum requirements are, like DPS, Champion points and stuff like that
  • FlyingDutch92
    I wouldn't say there's a minimum cp level really, if you can stay alive and pull good numbers your cp doesn't matter, it's just that with high cp those things are easier for yourself. As far as dps numbers go, I'd say 35K self-sustained on a 3m dummy is fine. But with a good rotation, proper gear and efficient cp allocation this should not be too hard to reach.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    30k is usually good. The twins and Rakkhat are a bit of a DPS race, so it helps to have higher dps.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR