The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there anyone got Error 500 when buying crown at shop ?

miffyjupiter
miffyjupiter
✭✭
I want to buy crown after I click buy and the page show —-》page cannot be found , Error 500 .

I asked support team by email , I am so angry that they use COPY AND PASTE format letter to tell me : shut down firewall and anti-virus , use mobile phone to buy crown ..... @%#€*+. ....

I tell them I used PC with WiFi and iPhone with 4G , still cannot connect to the crown buying link , and then guess what happen ?

They reply : shut down firewall and anti-virus , use mobile phone to buy crown .......

FXXK ! they just keep on copy and paste the message as a answer to the problem !

Anyway , is there anybody have the same problem started from Wednesday ?

I have check the google , this BUG WAS happen at 2017 for a few day and then suddenly disappeared !

Thank you all .
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    Yes. I've had that problem for almost a day now. I even restarted my modem and nothing changed. Please extend the Crown Store special until this is fixed!
  • miffyjupiter
    miffyjupiter
    ✭✭
    TwoBlades wrote: »
    Yes. I've had that problem for almost a day now. I even restarted my modem and nothing changed. Please extend the Crown Store special until this is fixed!

USE Steam to buy crown , NO Problem !!!!! u can try !!!!
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    My ESO is not connected to my Steam account!

Dammit! I have to wait another year just for the Grim Harlequin motif? ***!
  • CaptainInfested
    Yes, currently I get error 500 when clicking on any of the "[n] Crown Pack" items in the store. Developers should look into this ASAP, especially with the event on... :/
  • Nimrael
    Nimrael
    ✭✭
    Been getting this since yesterday, regardless of which computer or mobile I use, regardless of the browser, cleared cache, Firewall down etc.

So I'm guessing it's server side... would be good to get any sort of reply from ZOS on this.
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    Still no change for me. Is ZOS doing anything about this?
  • CaptainInfested
    TwoBlades wrote: »
    Still no change for me. Is ZOS doing anything about this?

If they are, they are silent about it so far. Meanwhile, I just submitted a ticket.
  • Nimrael
    Nimrael
    ✭✭
    Yep, still the same thing, not just for me, but for a number of people in my guild as well.

I submitted a ticket, but this definitely seems to be something server side, so I do think any reply from ZOS would be helpful.
  • qbkitsune
    qbkitsune
    ✭✭
    Same here and it's still giving me error 500, though it does say "ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)" at the top in the maintenance banner. I'm assuming this means they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it, but I can't find any official posts about it.
  • Nimrael
    Nimrael
    ✭✭
    Still have the issue, my ticket got the response that it'll be getting looked into - and then no contact at all for 5 days (I've responded so the ticket doesn't expire).

• CaptainInfested
    I got the same response, that a "specialized team" will look into the issue and then nothing for three days and counting.

I noticed some errors in the console on the item's store page though:

lSHv5ba.png
    Edited by CaptainInfested on October 25, 2018 12:09PM
  • Nimrael
    Nimrael
    ✭✭
    Yeah this is increasingly frustrating as the event is slowly running out, and with it some limited time offers in the store...
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    Same problem, different day. How much longer will this go on?
  • CaptainInfested
    Just to report that the problem is solved for me now, I could finally see the item page and complete the purchase.