The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not receiving event tickets

ListerJMC
ListerJMC
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, I thought I'd just make my own discussion for this instead of replying to other threads so I can give a more thorough description, maybe someone can identify what's wrong. My support ticket number is #181019-00672.

For the two days that I have gotten the golden Dremora plunder skulls, I have not received any event tickets on my PC/NA account. My currency tab is at 0/12. I got the first skulls of the day more than 20 hours apart (and I know all the bosses are on different timers, it was over 20 hours for all types to have reset for me when I got my first day #2 gold skull).

On the flip side, I have gotten 2/12 on my EU account in the same period of time. I wondered at first whether getting a ticket on EU would prevent me from getting it on NA, but after not logging in on EU for over 24 hours before getting my 2nd lot of golden skulls on NA, I still did not get a ticket to drop on NA.

Possibly related if it helps: I was unable to get a golden dolmen boss skull drop on day #2 for some reason. I did do a couple of dolmens on another character earlier that day, but it was before 20 hours were up on my last dolmen boss drop and I looted everything anyway so wouldn't have missed it. I also did a random dungeon and a trial around the same time, but unlike the dolmen I was able to obtain a golden dungeon and trial skull after their 20 hour periods were up later on. I didn't think doing the content before the 20 hours were up would effect the timer but throwing that in there just in case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong on my main account and why I've lost two days of tickets, and I really don't want to lose any more!

I have attached an image of the plunder skull achievement on the two characters I obtained the golden skulls on, and of my currency tab showing 0/12 event tickets if it helps my case. I'm really confused as to what's wrong here - especially in regards to day #1, where I shouldn't have had a cool down at all to worry about.

uyctfrowzedd.png

g96n0hf6ptai.png

jrkfl0fflm7a.png
PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • NormaCenva
    NormaCenva
    ✭✭
    I too am not receiving the correct number of tickets. I received dremora plunder skulls on Thursday 18th Oct, Fri 19th and Sat 20th. However I have only 2 event tickets.I believe I should have 3.

I read on the announcements that event tickets would be received with the first dremora plunder skull gained each day, however that has not been the case. Thurs and Fri I gained skulls and tickets with my first dremora plunder skulls around 6pm UK time. Saturday I gained a plunder skull but no ticket around 7am uk time. It is now nearly 7pm Saturday and I do not have my third event ticket. I have submitted an in game support request.
    Edited by NormaCenva on October 20, 2018 6:04PM
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Norma, like ListerJMC says, the tickets are not on a 24 hour reset like some things, rather on a 20 hour cool down. If you got a ticket from a skull at 6PM, you would not be able to get another until 2PM the next day. So the skull you got at 7AM was while on cool down.

And now they're going to drop update 20 right in the middle of the event, no telling what kind of issues that's going to cause.
  • NormaCenva
    NormaCenva
    ✭✭
    Thanks Hookgrin for the reply, I did now get my 3rd ticket at 7pm today :)
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue as well. Logged in one account and jumped on a dolmen and recieved a golden skull but no ticket. Earned several more golden skulls still zero tickets. Jumped on another account and did one dolmen and got a ticket right away. Definitely a bug. Nothing to do with timers on my end as I hadn't done the event at all on theses accounts.

Ps4 na
    Edited by Sevn on October 20, 2018 9:56PM
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there is a 20 hour cool down but I've waited out the cool down period and still gotten nothing. I should have 2 tickets in my inventory on NA but am at 0/12. I have found several reports of people missing a ticket for at least 1 of the days, I'm not sure what's going on here but I believe it's a bug. I know I'm doing it correctly as I have gone through the same process on EU and have earned 2 tickets over there.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any help would be greatly appreciated! There are a limited number of days we can earn tickets on and some of us could be left short by the end of the event by a bug like this.

I don't recall doing so, but I'm going to hazard a guess I've unknowingly hit an active dolmen/geyser and failed to loot it for day #2 ticket and that's why I got no gold skull that day. That's the only other thing I can think of other than it being bugged, but I don't remember firing a shot into an active dolmen then running away... and I'm still very confused about what happened day #1.
    Edited by ListerJMC on October 21, 2018 1:51PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updating this to say that a ticket finally dropped for me on day 3 of getting the gold skulls. I'm now at 1/12 on NA.

I still do not understand why they didn't drop the first two days and would really appreciate a response, but at least I'm getting somewhere now.
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get a public dungeon boss golden skull for the first day and a half. I think I should have 3 tickets by now but only have 2. Not sure if the two bugs are related.
    I've hidden your signature.
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't receive my event ticket for Saturday. I did get one Thursday and Friday, but not at all on saturday. The wife who plays on her Xbox sitting right next to me received all 3 event tickets for those days. She's at 3 and I'm at 2.