The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Run Dungeons

NicoleRockenbach
Hello everyone! Well, i think it would be interesting if the players who want to make the dungeons quickly, ask if the other players also want the same thing. I try to adapt to what the group prefers, so there are times when i do it slowly and at other times i do it quickly. For me, this is indifferent. But sometimes have a fight. Today i was in a dungeon where a player was there for the first time and wanted to do the quest slowly and another wanted to do it quickly. Then he said, "I want to do it in 10 minutes" and i said, "That's your problem" and the result you can imagine. Anyway, i just think that whoever wants to run the dungeon quickly or who wants it slowly does not cost anything before asking the others. It's better than saying, "I want to do it in ten minutes. Run after me."My opinion.
Aderes Cain - Breton Sorcerer (single char)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually start by asking if anyone needs gear or the quest, mostly so I know if we need to wait for quest dialogue or I need to stay for someone to turn in the quest at the end. Banished Cells I is the worst, I think. Cirion is so slow and theres a long cutscene to wait for at the end.

Not everyone is willing to wait, but honestly, I rarely have a normal dungeon take much longer than 15 minutes.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dps chars either solo, duo or run with friends. I only pug on my healer and tank.

When my healer is in, she is all about supporting whatever the group needs - she feels that is her job. Slow, fast, more dps, more heals, whatever the group needs. When her group's tank is a real tank, she absolutely wants to set her pace and positioning based on the tank. She enjoys healing because she is, by nature, all about reacting to whatever her group is doing.

When my tank is in, he prefers to lead if possible so he can initiate pulls and such. He struggles to do that if the group is trying to do a 10 min run as he runs along behind as a 4k dps. Lol. When he can lead though, he is a great tank and will generally progress at a moderate pace unless anyone wants to slow down. Because of these constraints, some of his runs are great fun and some are frustrating.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo