Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Subscription Tax..?

DreamsUnderStars
DreamsUnderStars
✭✭✭✭✭
When did this become a thing?

I was just about to resub, but then it says the total is 16.22

I think it's time ZOS lowers the price of the sub anyway... this game hasn't been worth "14.99"/mo for a long time.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a tax then it's not ZOS who added it, that would be the government of wherever in the world you live. You'll have to ask them what they've changed that an MMO subscription is now taxable when it wasn't before.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    yay more money for the military lol :wink:
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nexus laws vary from state to state, but more than 30 of them do not require a physical presence for sales tax.

But thanks for turning states' rights into yet another way to *** and moan about ZOS.
    signing off
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can only guess they are doing what they are told to do. if they receive orders to take the money, might not be able to bypass it.