The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon that shows how much an item is really worth?

SuperMoose93
SuperMoose93
Soul Shriven
Is there a mod that shows how much an item is selling for on average in guild stores?

I have a lot of set items that i wont be using but know some of them are worth a decent amount of money, i just dont feel like going through the whole stack of items in guild stores to get individual prices.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Merchant will use your guild data to give you an average sales price.

Tamriel Trade Center gives you a global listings average.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamriel Trade Centre from esoui.com and of course if you have guilds with guild stores use MM, Master Merchant addon.

I use TTC only now. It has it's own website as well which is www.tamrieltradecentre.com Be sure to select your platform and region when shopping there. LOL! Have fun!
  • SuperMoose93
    SuperMoose93
    Soul Shriven
    I have both MM and TTC and i am still not getting a price, is there a setting i need to pick in the options?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both MM and TTC and i am still not getting a price, is there a setting i need to pick in the options?

If you've installed MM correctly and are in guilds with a trader, it should have automatically picked up your guild data when you started up the game. You can adjust the settings for how much data to show, of course.
  • SuperMoose93
    SuperMoose93
    Soul Shriven

If you've installed MM correctly and are in guilds with a trader, it should have automatically picked up your guild data when you started up the game. You can adjust the settings for how much data to show, of course.

sorted it now. didn't launch the ttc client before starting... just need to sort the issues with certain add-ons not working when i switch to gamepad