The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what changed

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
what changed in the last couple of patches that has turned every stam class to bleeds, please enlighten me
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Dual wield is better than bow and arguably 2h. Why? Enchantments, passives.
    2. Targetting with a bow isn't easy when people are running 3 swifts + speed pots + orc + hurricane.

That's all.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other than swift all those things have always been in the game, I'm just interested as to why bleed has become stam meta all of a sudden
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor? That's my guess.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    other than swift all those things have always been in the game, I'm just interested as to why bleed has become stam meta all of a sudden

Because weapon ability DoTs (bleeds) will proc weapon enchantments now.

Imagine using the DW bleed, and every time it ticks, your enchantment also procs for some thousands of damage because you're stacking Infused weapon trait and Torug's Pact. And this works for your secondary bar, too. If you apply a weapon bleed DoT and switch bars, the bleed will still proc the now-inactive bar's weapon enchantment. So imagine having two bleeds up - one from each bar - and having each bleed proc a different weapon enchantment every tick.

It's extremely overpowered.

Or, at least, this is how I understood it.
    Edited by Vandril on October 22, 2018 10:42AM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    has been for a while
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2h always sucked.
    Bow sucks unless you gank
    SnB pressure nerfed heavily

Penetration nerfed and nirn buffed.
    And now bleeds proc wpn enchanta but for some reason class abilities won't?(rly zos?)

But most importantly the sheep took 6 months to realize bleeds are this stronk.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 22, 2018 4:35PM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .have bleeds always ignored resistance?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    .have bleeds always ignored resistance?

They were changed a long while ago I believe.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds have always been strong due to ignoring resist.

This patch, they are INSANE.

For example.

Front bar 2h with torugs pact, back bar dw master axes. Both infused.

When you swap to your front bar the torugs pact takes effect on both infused enchants and rending slashes will proc the enchants with it's dot every 2 seconds. The enchants have extremely high damage and your rending slash bleed is buffed via the master 2pc. You can run 2 sets on front bar + a monster set.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit