The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I may have done a Thing NB PvP Tank

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is something I’ve been working on for the past month or so. A NB PvP Tank. I might do a build video but I don’t want to just yet. Maybe someone will enjoy this video.

First 5 mins is decent group play action.
Second 5 mins is tanking showcase.

https://youtu.be/jgwV_dsEShs
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll give you an awesome. Nice to see something different!
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Stamina Nightblade tank that rocks in PvP. I use dark cloak and Vigor like Sorc would shield stack. If I expect burst I hit both and if I fall below 50% my troll king pops as well.

It sucks that minor vitality is being taken from swallow soul but the class will survive none the less. Drain Power buff is huge in outnumbered situations. It already does more base damage than Steel Tornado pre PTS buff and costs less.

The change to evasion is a buff in my opinion. Templars, stam sorcs, wardens, steel tornado spammers and destro ults now hit for much less. Amd we are the only class that can run this wearing heavy armor.

Im excited for this update. Shield stacking sorcs are my only issue with my build and the new PTS shield changes will only level the playing field.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • LdoubleTG
    LdoubleTG
    ✭✭
    I know that rock formation well lol and that was epic NB tanks represent!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »
    I have a Stamina Nightblade tank that rocks in PvP. I use dark cloak and Vigor like Sorc would shield stack. If I expect burst I hit both and if I fall below 50% my troll king pops as well.

It sucks that minor vitality is being taken from swallow soul but the class will survive none the less. Drain Power buff is huge in outnumbered situations. It already does more base damage than Steel Tornado pre PTS buff and costs less.

The change to evasion is a buff in my opinion. Templars, stam sorcs, wardens, steel tornado spammers and destro ults now hit for much less. Amd we are the only class that can run this wearing heavy armor.

Im excited for this update. Shield stacking sorcs are my only issue with my build and the new PTS shield changes will only level the playing field.

so you'll be able to 'shield stack' and they won't?

sounds like a 'level...playing field,' indeed.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »

so you'll be able to 'shield stack' and they won't?

sounds like a 'level...playing field,' indeed.

Im pretty sure you aren't very good at reading comprehension.

I said that I use two Heal over times (Hots) dark cloak and Vigor in a similar manner as a sorc stacks shields. Shields mitigate damage and hots heal through damage. They are similar principles.

Why would I run a shield on a stamblade? Bone shield maybe. But that would be a waste of a spot.

Next...
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you are so "good", what about making a pvp video with lets say a magwarden? Im bored to death of watching NB's thinking theyre gods rubbing their e-peen with the tools handled to them for free by the developers. Next patch you dont even have to slot any skills, only light attack and evade. Congrats for being part of the hype-flavour of the game-train.
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    Since you are so "good", what about making a pvp video with lets say a magwarden? Im bored to death of watching NB's thinking theyre gods rubbing their e-peen with the tools handled to them for free by the developers. Next patch you dont even have to slot any skills, only light attack and evade. Congrats for being part of the hype-flavour of the game-train.

You're being a cornball xD Just enjoy the fun tanking, my friend! He made no claim to being the games best PvPer. He just found a cool way to tank in a meta that severely limits the effectiveness of PvP tanking. Nothing to get upset about!

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grimick wrote: »

You're being a cornball xD Just enjoy the fun tanking, my friend! He made no claim to being the games best PvPer. He just found a cool way to tank in a meta that severely limits the effectiveness of PvP tanking. Nothing to get upset about!

^
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid @Koolio !

I love NB PvP tanking but always struggled to bring utility to the group (outside of cleanse on the old cleanse tanking) but I like what you’re doing with fear and bunching them all up for the group!

Care to share the setup?
    Guild Leader Rats of Tobruk (RoT) DC PVP Guild
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
    Jacome Lightbringer (DC Templar)
    Jacome Gro-Longenfirm (DC Sorc)
    Baron Humbert Von Gikken (DC Warden)
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jimijac0me wrote: »
    Nice vid @Koolio !

I love NB PvP tanking but always struggled to bring utility to the group (outside of cleanse on the old cleanse tanking) but I like what you’re doing with fear and bunching them all up for the group!

Care to share the setup?

I have decided to release this information

That is 5h2l all Tristat glyphs with Clockwork Citrus.

Ritual mundus
    43k health
    21.5k magic
    16.4k Stam
    1250 Magic regen unbuffed
    1k Stam regen(not really needed)
    Argonian with 3x potion reduce cool down glyphs with infused. (That is where my sustain really comes from)

Cyrodiil Crest front bar(13k tooltip)
    Powered 1h Nirn Shield
    Hist sap jewelry and 2 body
    Bogdan
    Maelstrom resto
    Edited by Koolio on October 19, 2018 4:56PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol level the playing field, what a load of bull
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it's this build. NB nor not, it's infused potion + Argonian.

I credit @JackDaniell for all alchemist infused lizard builds
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve thought about running a troll tank a bit just for fun and using meditate + dark cloak heals while stacking health with TK. Then you just use increase potion duration glyphs so you don’t break the bank and meditate after every CC.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma