The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many Star-Made Knights do you have?

Luthid
Luthid
✭✭✭
How many characters have you completed the Midyear Mayhem title achievements with?

How many Star-Made Knights do you have? 78 votes

None
30%
mesnaMaster_FluffNerouynShareekimaerilleeuxAzariiel_LunatarisnewtinmplsDorianDragonRazeBananakylewwefanXDark_One13psxflohRaddlemanNumber7White wabbitgraphictCarcharodontosaurusJaculeso_nyaSparr0w 24 votes
43%
CasdhaDeadlyRecluseTrollwutixieMattock_RomulusstarkerealmArcirisredspecter23ApheriusLarianaAsmaelRaiderOfAurbisIlsabetjeedrzejKonstant_Tel_Necrishiredk11MarabornwingrionSeminolegirl1992NyassaVsudaki_eso 34 votes
2-3
14%
Loralai_907HiLyfe808FischblutNordSwordnBoardTyavariKhajiitWarlordKalik_GoldMarcoPolo184gepe87UndeniablyAVGTGO8694 11 votes
4-5
8%
driosketchfeyiiReverbRittingsPaazhahdrimaakLuthidFakeFox 7 votes
6-7
0%
8 or more
2%
falcasternub18_ESOTagSaiku 2 votes
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    4-5
    I’ve done 4 so far, 2 last year and 2 more this year. I probably won’t do it on any more, at least not this year.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just the one on my main character as proper first time in pvp
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    4-5
    Currently 2 on the EU server, plus one who just needs a few more Pelinal's Boon Boxes, and 2 on the NA server. Only one of the EU characters was done last year, the rest is from this year's Midyear Mayhem.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only 1 but this was my first midyear event I was able to play. Usually I am away on holiday.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This was the 1st Midyear Mayhem I've played, so I did it with my main char. I'm a completionist.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    I'm a completionist.

Not possible in this game unless you're crazy rich

Even looking only at achievements, I ignored this one last year because I didn't own Morrowind and you needed to to complete the achievements.

This year my wardens were still horse training and going into Cyrodiil without full stamina training is not ideal. Plus I didn't own Summerset at the time and you look at the psijic passives spell orb and concentrated barrier and can't help but think those could make a difference. So I ignored it again this year.

I'm ignoring the Witches Festival because trials etc.

Not strictly speaking an event but it's in the same ball park - the crazy 150 requirement for the Murkmire prologue dailies has me re-evaluating doing any achievements on more than one character.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    I'm a completionist.

Not possible in this game unless you're crazy rich

Even looking only at achievements, I ignored this one last year because I didn't own Morrowind and you needed to to complete the achievements.

This year my wardens were still horse training and going into Cyrodiil without full stamina training is not ideal. Plus I didn't own Summerset at the time and you look at the psijic passives spell orb and concentrated barrier and can't help but think those could make a difference. So I ignored it again this year.

I'm ignoring the Witches Festival because trials etc.

Not strictly speaking an event but it's in the same ball park - the crazy 150 requirement for the Murkmire prologue dailies has me re-evaluating doing any achievements on more than one character.

Six Mirkmire dailies per day, that's only 25 days of questing.

Also, I accidentally derped up, I've got two Star-Made Knights, I forgot.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got my laurels, and that's about all the battlegrounds I needed.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it on my main, a PVP healer, and I'm happy with that. The Laurel wreath is great.
  • KhajiitWarlord
    2-3
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    I'm a completionist.

Not possible in this game unless you're crazy rich.

Not true. I envy my brother on this one, but he just needs to get Gryphon Heart from CR (and a couple of the Murk achievements since it's still fresh) to have all non-PvP achievements done with. After that, I'll probably try pushing him toward actually doing PvP to get those last ones. But the point is that he's actually really close.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-5
    I actually deleted 2 star made knights too... Using the BGs to get the kills (especially on low characters) was pretty easy too. I know a few people in my guild needed help to get their last few killing blows before time ran out - so I understand it was a tough one for some people :)