The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuns not breaking

lucky_dutch
lucky_dutch
✭✭✭✭
Full stam bar, hit by a stun or fear and it just cannot be broken and you have to sit through the entire thing!

I’ve tried repeatedly tapping the triggers. I’ve tried repeated, long presses. I’ve tried just holding the trigger until something happens. None of them do anything to help.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a fix or way around it?
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full stam bar, hit by a stun or fear and it just cannot be broken and you have to sit through the entire thing!

I’ve tried repeatedly tapping the triggers. I’ve tried repeated, long presses. I’ve tried just holding the trigger until something happens. None of them do anything to help.

This is a very common issue, just like the million other bugs I get every fight. No way around it really as far as I know, but for me has been happening less lately.

• lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crixus8000 wrote: »

This is a very common issue, just like the million other bugs I get every fight. No way around it really as far as I know, but for me has been happening less lately.

If this wasn’t the only mmo on console there’s no chance I’d put up with the number of bugs and lag they have in the combat.

I genuinely have no idea how they retain any PC PvP players when GW2 is a thing.
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say this problem is somewhere between 30 and 50% of stuns. It’s extremelt prevalent
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say this problem is somewhere between 30 and 50% of stuns. It’s extremelt prevalent

I don't even have one fight without multiple bugs occuring, some are just small and others can be so impactful they lose me the fight. It can get quite annoying, add in lag and that's when I take a break.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, unfortunately "You're not alone" is basically all the consolation we can offer. :/

If this wasn’t the only mmo on console there’s no chance I’d put up with the number of bugs and lag they have in the combat.

I genuinely have no idea how they retain any PC PvP players when GW2 is a thing.

Riding that Elder Scrolls name all the way to the bank is how ;P
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure wish zos would fix these millions of bugs ffs. It gets worse with every patch.
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't even have one fight without multiple bugs occuring, some are just small and others can be so impactful they lose me the fight. It can get quite annoying, add in lag and that's when I take a break.

Yep, this is why everyone runs heavy brawler builds on PS4 because heavy resistances & AoEs paper over the cracks of the horrendous game performance.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this problem more and more in the last week. Really annoying. I helps to kill and stun people faster than they can hit me but it looks really horrible to watch trough the whole thing and when it ends you are as good as dead.....

this should be addressed asap.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been a problem since I started.

The number 1 issue with PvP isn’t actually anything balance related, it’s ZO$ cheap, *** servers.